Sign in to follow this  
PBGold

Please filter the categories

PBGold

There seems to be an unusually large amount of wrong category listings these days.

In the Gold and Bullion category for instance there are tons of Silver koala bear coins. Now while I appreciate the little critters as much as any other person, it is seriously detracting from views on gold coins as people get fed up and quit before seeing actual gold coins.

A few months ago I had accidentally placed a silver coin in that self same category and was promptly sent an email telling me to change it.

I would go the 'notify community watch' route but there are too many. It would take so long that before I finished the WP would have won the Currie Cup. And that isin't going to happen for a long,long time.

So please have a look at this.

BumbleBee

Does silver not fall under the "bullion" category? Especially if its Fine Silver?

Bertman Trading
It would take so long that before I finished the WP would have won the Currie Cup. And that isin't going to happen for a long,long time.

:laugh: I like that statement a LOT!!!!:wink:

qball

If it is fine silver .999, it may be listed as a bullion coin, as silver does constitute inclusion as bullion. I believe you are referring to a particular seller who is listing the same items multiple times, this is a contravention of our listing policy and the seller will be issued with a warning and requested to remove the multiple items.

Kind regards

Cuan

Cold Sea
It would take so long that before I finished the WP would have won the Currie Cup. And that isin't going to happen for a long,long time.

Hmm.... Watch out, WP is 'n lekka ding.