Sign in to follow this  
CARPIE

Zarcoin- c f k du plessis

CARPIE

This is just another friendly warning about the mentioned person.I have had a few very successfull dealings with this seller in the past and I am sure that Corno Du Plessis is a well known person in the coin industry.Unfortunetely my last dealings with him on the 30 June 2010 turned sour.I have bought a 1895 Pond AU 55 from him for R37 500.All monies were paid into his account and a copy of the coin was e mailed to me.He insured me the coin was send to me by speed services but untill today I am still waiting for Corno to return several e mails and voice messages to me with no success.I have followed the tracking number with Post Office and they are still investigating this matter:suspicious:.This is a very urgent but humble call to any person that perhaps received this parcel with tracking number TC 091641695ZA or the 1895 AU 55 pond with NGC number being1901861-008 to call me asap please. We are investigating this matter and any help will be appreciated.Corno mentioned to me when I purchased this 1895 pond that it is comming from a person in Rustenburg with the name Paulo.If any person can help with this parcel or the identity number of NGC as mentioned will be rewarded.All my efforts to resolve this matter with ZARCOIN or Corno du Plessis are at a dead end with more questions than answers.I will request any person that wants to deal with this seller to inform me asap and all evidence and discussions with documentation will be provided to prevent further very unhappiness in this challenging coin industry.:worried:Zar

Guest Guest

Have you reported this to the guys at Community Watch, I am sure they can help in this regard... They are quite efficient in assisting with such queries.

ClickandShip

The Item referred to in your post was not purchased on Bid or Buy.

And even if it was the sellers listing clearly states - 1.Speed Services counter to counter R70-00 @ buyers risk

Only a silly buyer would not insure an item of this value.

Digitrade

Looking at the sellers Negative ratings received from buyers, I also suspect that this coin was not bought through Bidorbuy, as you have rated him negative for two other smaller transactions. You have not rated him on this transaction.

All Negative ratings received by ZARCOIN from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

If this is the case, then you have no right to make use of this Forum to discredit this seller. Bidorbuy will also not get involved or investigate the matter if the sale took place at your own risk.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

Athough this last deal was done offsite and BOB will not get involved-This seller ZARCOIN has not been active lately with no current listings.I would like to see ZARCOIN post a response.If he is going to sell on BOB again i would have to view his items with circumspection under the current circumstances.And yes i see the buyers reasons for the negative ratings on other transactions as warnings for prospective buyers and reading from the post is a last resort to gain some response from seller.

NEIL

CARPIE

Zarcoin

Have you reported this to the guys at Community Watch, I am sure they can help in this regard... They are quite efficient in assisting with such queries.

Thanks for the advice,I will do so!!!

CARPIE

It is strange that you know so much about this transaction!!!!!!!What is your connection to CFK Du Plessis/ZARCOIN???

It is obvious that you send a valueable parcel of this monetary value by insured parcels or courier services like all others Sellers did to me with no problems.The Seller did not even consider to phone me or ask to insure or courier of which the cost is obvious no issue consider the value of parcel.

Plse reply to my abovementioned questions!!!!!

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I do not know if your post refers to my post but to clarify here is a response-I drew my conclusion from your post and by powers of deduction that as no ratings were given for the item in question the sale must have been concluded off site- I have no connection to seller at all and merely gave a response in support of your post that you were warning prospective buyers.

I Will forgive the inferences as you are obviously upset about your deal.

NEIL

BMW_M3_CSL

It is beyond my two brain cells that people will pay R37500 for an item not seen nor collected in person - for that kind of money I will go and collect the item first hand as it is not going to cost you R37500 to fetch it - I fell for the buyer but were is the common sense people are suspose to use when making these kinds of transactions? THINK BEFORE ACTION. I am not attacking this buyer at all but have seen to many of these lately happening and not only on BidorBuy.

xbertusr

Hi CARPIE,

Please be advise if a deal is done not through the bidorbuy site you cannot comment on it on the bidorbuy forum. Please be advise you cannot change ratings on items previously purchased from the seller in regards to the of-site deal as this is seen as rating abuse.

Kind regards,

Bertus Rothmann

Online Security Enforcement Officer

bidorbuy.co.za

Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

CARPIE
HI

I do not know if your post refers to my post but to clarify here is a response-I drew my conclusion from your post and by powers of deduction that as no ratings were given for the item in question the sale must have been concluded off site- I have no connection to seller at all and merely gave a response in support of your post that you were warning prospective buyers.

I Will forgive the inferences as you are obviously upset about your deal.

NEIL

No Offence,but I merely wanted to warn other investors and collectors to be cautious,secondly I need help to trace the coin with the reference numder which I gave of NGC slab to accertain what happened to the 1895 au 55 coin.Any bit of assistance will help due to the fact that Corno Du Plessis is not answering his phone and do not answer any of our e mails.Obviously will we endevour to get hold of the coin but the law will still takes its course.Thanks