Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Can't Upload Pictures...

Not1CentMore

Will wait 'n see what happens overnight. Not crazy about 'playing' around with my system (64-bit). If still having issue in (my) morning, I will yell...HELP! Thanks for checking further.

Ruthie

Not1CentMore

Closing in on midnight here. Uploaded direct path from Photobucket to Crazy Wednesday Auctions 'just in case'. May be some your side that could not get thumbnail to open (black with white box and red x) around 2200hrs. Just checked and bingo-bango, ALL pics showing. Thumbnail opens and all is as it was 'before'. Thanks a heap to all who worked so hard to get the 'bugs' out. Now, off to toss another log on the fire (brrrrr...nippy here) and watch the inside of my eyelids for a few hours.

Ruthie

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI MAC

Still same problem.The 12 hours expires at about 9am so i will check then and if no joy i will have to contact you to help me set it up-I subscribe to MTN-is any one else still having this problem?

NEIL

Jewellery Mall

when you view a Crazy Wednesday listing the images are not loading!

Guest MacMuffin

Hi - can you please post the output of the following two commands here (just go to Start button -> Run -> Type in "cmd.exe" and then paste the two commands below):

ipconfig /all

ping images.bidorbuy.co.za

Jewellery Mall

hi, it says "request timed out" 4 times