Sign in to follow this  
anerstemens

Clock in system

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

I`m looking for a clock in system at one of our offices only ` guy works there , and I`ve been noticing he`s almost never there

I need something where he can maybe scan his finger print to say what time he got there and then again when he leaves I have a barcode scanner any software i can use?:laugh::laugh:

Thank you.

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

Hello anerstemens,

Simply search bidorbuy for "attendance" in the electronic section. Quite a few from R1800 up.

RISadler    10
RISadler

How about setting up a WebCam in his workplace? Under the guise of "security", of course.

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

good idea thx

How about setting up a WebCam in his workplace? Under the guise of "security", of course.

Green Apple    10
Green Apple
I`m looking for a clock in system at one of our offices only ` guy works there , and I`ve been noticing he`s almost never there

I need something where he can maybe scan his finger print to say what time he got there and then again when he leaves I have a barcode scanner any software i can use?:laugh::laugh:

Thank you.

Morning

a fellow bobber that i know has a clock machine up in gauteng its called a bonnita clock machine, and "it doesn’t fingerprint but it has fancy electronic settings that the guy wouldn’t be able to keep changing without the boss knowing about it"