admin

Reporting Non Paying Bidders (i.e., Deadbeat Bidders) - #2

GemHeaven

Another non payer

Here is another one, bids and does nothing after that Spindoctors (-1) 40.00% positive ratings

AndreComputer

Non Paying Buyers

Hi All ,yes there seems to be a lot of these people around nowadays, unfortunately there is some seller as well that I have had dealings with that does not have contact numbers that work ,emails goes unanswered etc,and when you are just about to pull your hair out of your head ,this person will contact you and ask ''Why do you pester me such a lot",Struess BOB I have had it ,all though it is a small portion of the sellers .

Have a nice weekend all.

Linka

Just had to file 5 SNC's. What a waste of time! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

villagevideo (no ratings)

Located in St Francis Bay

Member since 23 Sep 2009

meeks

How can this user still be allowed to bid?

dirk4alta (-1)

40.00% positive ratings

Located in Potgietersrus

Member since 22 Sep 2009

Contacted me by e-mail, asked for exact amount payable,then does not conclude the sale, then,after a few days,ignores my query as to when orders will be placed, and payment made. I filed 2 SNC,s, now have to wait for them to run the course.

This user has "won" in total 8 auctions since joining Bidorbuy less than 3 months ago, and only ended up paying for 2 of the 8 items (mine included), user is not a serious Bidorbuy user,wasting seller,s time and listing fees, and it is infuriating, considering the time that goes into getting a listing on the site, not to mention the costs of the listings being for nothing. This user should be blacklisted, and I sure will not mind forgetting the SNC,s filed, and paying the success fees for these sales, as long as this user is prohibited from bidding ever again.:mad: UPDATE; Both SNC now completed.no response from buyer. Buyer ratings now - 25% positive , and (-4) Surely this can not be allowed!

meeks

reporting non paying bidders

dirk4alta (-1)

40.00% positive ratings

Located in Potgietersrus

Member since 22 Sep 2009

Contacted me by e-mail, asked for exact amount payable,then does not conclude the sale, then,after a few days,ignores my query as to when orders will be placed, and payment made. I filed 2 SNC,s, now have to wait for them to run the course.

This user has "won" in total 8 auctions since joining Bidorbuy less than 3 months ago, and only ended up paying for 2 of the 8 items (mine included), user is not a serious Bidorbuy user,wasting seller,s time and listing fees, and it is infuriating, considering the time that goes into getting a listing on the site, not to mention the costs of the listings being for nothing. This user should be blacklisted, and I sure will not mind forgetting the SNC,s filed, and paying the success fees for these sales, as long as this user is prohibited from bidding ever again.:mad:

Sorry, I just posted and did not read the stipulation that no posts here are allowed until SNC has been concluded. My mistake.

Vinyl Lady Decals

COLLEENSMITH (2)

66.67% positive ratings

Located in Johannesburg

Member since 12 Feb 2007 2 Negatives out of 7 items bought

SNC concluded and buyer notified.

Other Home & Living - The Wonder Book of Bible Stories - Free Postage@ for sale in Durban

ky (-1)

0.00% positive ratings

Located in Johannesburg

Member since 13 Sep 2009 1 negative, 1 neutral of 2 items bought

Business, Finance & Law - 999 Great Business Ideas - Free Postage# for sale in Durban

Skylers (-1)

0.00% positive ratings

Located in East London

Member since 21 Sep 2009 1 negative, 1 neutral of 2 items bought

Guitars & String Instruments - Learn The Guitar - Free Postage@ for sale in Durban

Collectors CW (-2)

0.00% positive ratings

Located in Worcester

Member since 11 Sep 2009

Books & Catalogues - How to Buy and Sell Gold Coins For Profit - Free Postage@ for sale in Durban

stamps1986 (2)

60.00% positive ratings

Located in Richards Bay / Empangeni

Member since 22 Jul 2009 4 Negatives out of 10 items bought

Business, Finance & Law - **Buy and Sell Gold Coins For Profit - Free Postage for sale in Durban

Gixy123

How much time/many days do you have to allow for payment before you can file a Sale Not Complete against a non-paying bidder? I have another dead-beat buyer who doesn't react to my emails/calls/sms'es. Strangely enough: once again a NEW buyer without any ratings. This is becoming a habit - I know we all started with a 0-rating, but honestly, it seems as though with every third/fourth time I list things, one of them (which is always a new/0-rating bidder) does not place an order/pay for their items and does not respond to any means of communication. And yes, I do send out emails right after my listings ends to congratulate the winning bidders & (especially in the case of new bidders) explain what needs to be done after the listing has ended. Can't Bid or Buy consider allowing buyers to file a 'Sale Not Complete' after the time specified in which the Seller expects payment? Or do I have it wrong? A huge thanks to the handfull of new bidders who actually complete their winnings/purchases!

Mad about Jack

Once again a new user wasting my time.....Rated currently -1 pending SNC......

shanchatsworth (no ratings)

Located in Durban

Member since 17 Dec 2009

lilythepink

Gixy123 wrote: Can't Bid or Buy consider allowing buyers to file a 'Sale Not Complete' after the time specified in which the Seller expects payment? Or do I have it wrong?

I fully agree with this suggestion. Why must Sellers be forced to wait 7 days before they can even file a SNC and then wait another 7 days for it to be "considered" by the buyer who hasn't met the conditions of sale?

TKrugerV

User:

VANILLA ICE (-2)

0.00% positive ratings

Located in White River

Member since 12 Oct 2009

User Id: Ratings received by VANILLA ICE on bidorbuy.co.za

Item: Playstation 2 Hardware - PS2 Silver Slim Console + Brand NEW Original Controller for sale in Potchefstroom

Item: Playstation 2 Hardware - PS2 Console + Brand NEW Original Controller for sale in Potchefstroom

No payment received. No reply to SNC.

Email with link to this topic sent to user.

SUNMASTER
Gods warrior (-4)

25.00% positive ratings

Located in Bronkhorstspruit

Member since 08 Nov 2009

Cooking, Food & Wine - 100 Succulent Chinese Recipes & Free Cooking Converter + Free Postage# for sale in Durban

Still free to buy on -6 now:eek:

Gods warrior (-6)

20.00% positive ratings

Located in Bronkhorstspruit

Member since 08 Nov 2009

Bead Mania Crafts

I have so many of these I have even lost count :mad:

ANOTHER NON PAYER

mandaryn (-4)

33.33% positive ratings

Located in Vanderbijlpark

Member since 15 Aug 2009

qball

Please do not duplicate posts here for the same users.

Thank you

Cuan

SUNMASTER

gcadwell (90 rating2.gif)

Status is Disabled

77.78% positive ratings

Located in Johannesburg

Member since 20 May 2008

Purchases 206

icon_rating_-.gifNegative 36

icon_rating_0.gifNeutral 8

look like user only pay certain things but bid on everything:(

He bid on about R800 worth of items from me and in the SNC said he will pay but never did

look like when he is in trouble that he buys cheaper items to boost his ratings again so it wont look so bad:rolleyes:

I personally had to file 7 SNC's

EWAAN Galleries

Hi

User Id - dlomo123

Has 7 purchases with no ratings... very strange.

Please check up asap.

Regards,

Bullion Vault

PromotionsOnline

non Payers

Why do we get so many bidders that has -2 still bidding... I have to wait 7 days to file a SNC ... then they say they intent to pay ... now I wait another 7 days ... they still dont pay .... even if I state in the snc that item is not available they still get the option of intention to pay .... then they pay you 3 months later .... not saying a word ... now you have to refund and waste time .... I also think 5 day for a SNC as we all basically state that payment must be done within 3 days.

Eish ...

admin

greatme (-3)

Status is Blacklisted

28.57% positive ratings

Located in Wolmaransstad

Member since 20 Jun 2009