Sign in to follow this  
SpudNik2701

There go"s my bargain

SpudNik2701

Good day.

In the early hours of this morning,i was browsing through the computers and saw a deal that was really good.It had the buy now icon so I went ahead and purchased the item.I got an e-mail this morning from the seller saying that the listing price is incorrect and that he hopes I understand.What for an excuse is that???

kebs

Hi there.. Can you post a link to the item?

Asha Craft Jewellery

Actually it might be an honest mistake, seeing that it's a Buy Now. If it was an Auction, I'd argue and say the seller didn't get his price for the item.

Legally the sale is binding, so you can force him to sell it to you by going to court, etc.

But I guess the nice thing to do would be to accept his apology and tell him to double check his prices, 'coz next time you'll want your bargain. :wink:

It might be the start of a beautiful friendship....

kebs

I'd have to agree with Asha - seeing as it's a buy it now, the seller probably left a zero off the end.. If he did want R12000, you're probably not going to get him to send it to you for R1200 :wink:, so best to move on.. Hopefully the seller will be more careful in the future.

kyle2

Pushing the issue will just result in unhappiness all around, the seller did contact you and admit a mistake, best to be the better person and let this one go.