Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

I could be wrong...

Miss Jewels

I saw the user "onlinesellerphones" received 3 negatives from Alass on 28 September for non payment, yet on 15 Sep he/she buys another 3 items to the value of R8667.00 from Alass again. Winning bids were only a few rand higher than the runner up. Surely a seller would want to block this type of buyer due to non fulfilment? I as a seller would block this buyer immediately, but if I'm wrong, I apologize, but Alass is the only seller onlinesellerphones has dealt with.

admin
I saw the user "onlinesellerphones" received 3 negatives from Alass on 28 September for non payment, yet on 15 Sep he/she buys another 3 items to the value of R8667.00 from Alass again. Winning bids were only a few rand higher than the runner up. Surely a seller would want to block this type of buyer due to non fulfilment? I as a seller would block this buyer immediately, but if I'm wrong, I apologize, but Alass is the only seller onlinesellerphones has dealt with.

Hi Miss Jewels,

The three negatives onlinesellerphones received from Alass on 28 September was for the items bought on 15 September to the amount of R8667.00. That is the only time that onlinesellerphones bought from Alass.