Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Seller Delete's bid, selling for too low ?

KMartin

On Wednesday R1 auctions i bid. I got out bid so next bid was R101.00.

Before Auction closes, Seller deleted bid before mine, and i was winning at R101 again, then seller deleted my bid and closed auction, The reason given was - The bid price is unrealistically high compared to the previous bid.

But it was only like the 2nd bid.

Seller has no rating's for SELLING items, only as a buyer.

Think the item was going to end to low for the seller ?

We regret to inform you that your bid has been deleted from the auction 26389250 offered by fayheema (203 rating3.gif).

1278931-2996148958-s.gif

FPJ Attractive Brand New High quality Ring With Genuine Diamonds Made of White Gold (Product Code: flowergold)

You previously bid on the auction 26389250 offered by fayheema (203 rating3.gif).

1278931-2996148958-s.gif

FPJ Attractive Brand New High quality Ring With Genuine Diamonds Made of White Gold (Product Code: flowergold)

A bid placed by another bidder has been deleted from this auction and the auction has been re-evaluated. Your bid is currently winning at R101.00

All ratings received by fayheema on bidorbuy.co.za

lilythepink

It seems decidedly fishy to me - I suggest you send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and ask them to look into the matter.

It could well be that this seller is inexperienced but he/she needs to be told that what he/she did is not allowed on BoB. (I cannot see that you bid too high on this item at R101.00!? Very odd for the seller to have removed your bid for this reason). :surprised:

KMartin

update :

"Spoke to Solange at BOB before deleted the item. I received the ring yesterday & it was damaged in transit. I didn't want to go ahead with the auction & re-order a ring that I might not be able to replace."

"I'd rather first have the item before auctioning".

"Pls ask the buyer at what price she would have bought this ring & I can find out if I can offer it to her as a personal offer if I do manage to replace it."

Sounds Fair to me, Thank's to BOB team.

Thread can be closed now i guess..

Thanks again.