Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

Buyer : hitler007

retailrush

Sorry, I mean Buyer: hitler 123 (Don't know how to change the heading).... apologies!

This buyer bid on two of my Wednesday auctions last week. I had my doubts at the time, but thought oh well newbies have to start somewhere. It seems my intuition was correct. It looks like he purchased around 11 items last week and already has three negative ratings... I will be filing an SNC on my two items tomorrow.

hitler007 (-3)

0.00% positive ratings

Located in Klerksdorp

Member since 13 Sep 2010

Edited by retailrush
Have the incorrect heading, should be Buyer not Seller

Tjaart van der walt

Same here phoned the buyer will see what happens

:amazed:

retailrush

Have just spoken to this buyer and he is going to complete his purchase. Apparently his modem has been down and he hasn't had internet connection for a few days. Also, two of his negative ratings have been changed to positive.

I may have been a bit hasty reporting this to Community Watch - so apologies to Admin for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks!

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I Do not think this buyer gave much thought to choosing his name!!Can be construed as touch offensive!!

NEIL

MsPlod

What if the buyer's surname actually IS Hitler? Must be a bit tricky having a surname like that... :huh:

...but then if it isn't - pretty darn offensive I'd say? :sad:

mellowred
HI

I Do not think this buyer gave much thought to choosing his name!!Can be construed as touch offensive!!

NEIL

What is worrying is that he may have given it a lot of thought. Certainly could be offensive to some.

Tjaart van der walt
Same here phoned the buyer will see what happens

:amazed:

Buyer made full payment. Met Him and His Wife and are truly:cheesy: friendly people 5******

RISadler
What if the buyer's surname actually IS Hitler? Must be a bit tricky having a surname like that...

It'll be more tricky if his firstname starts with an 'S'.