Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

What to do now??

ziggy2000

Buyer buys 3 relatively high value items from me about 2 months ago. No payment, after 2 weeks of purchase I get a heart wrenching story why payments will be delayed. I feel sorry for buyer and offer payment terms over 3 months (which buyer has not responded to). Last week I contact buyer and am promised payment on Saturday last week. No payment received. Today same buyer starts bidding on more of my items! I am really lost as to what to do now...........advice please?

bigv1978
Buyer buys 3 relatively high value items from me about 2 months ago. No payment, after 2 weeks of purchase I get a heart wrenching story why payments will be delayed. I feel sorry for buyer and offer payment terms over 3 months (which buyer has not responded to). Last week I contact buyer and am promised payment on Saturday last week. No payment received. Today same buyer starts bidding on more of my items! I am really lost as to what to do now...........advice please?

I am new here but I would delete his/her bids and block him/her from bidding from your auctions, you have every right to since there is a past history of none payment.

moppies

If I were you I would block the buyer from any further purchases!

jphotography

Report them to BOB aswell and block them!

babyface2

Hi Michelle

I would delete their bids and block them immediately.

Vinyl Lady Decals

I agree, delete bids and block. It's the only way to deal with these type of buyers.

At the same time, file an SNC for the previous items, you won't get the money out of people like this.

ziggy2000

Thanks all, I have e-mailed the buyer asking for pmt by Friday otherwise items WILL be re-listed. As to blocking, let's see if the money is in the acc by Friday, if not, I will block.

ziggy2000

And Now? Buyer pays after SNC completed and items relisted

After waiting for 2 months, e-mails, SNC's and notifying buyer that the items are re-listed (and some sold in the meantime), the buyer pays me. I have asked them for their banking details for a refund, but once again no response. What do I do now???

kyle2

Block the buyer, this is a headache now and this buyer will probably keep doing this. If you've tried to contact the buyer, then you've done your part, they will eventually be in touch if they want their money back.

Vinyl Lady Decals
After waiting for 2 months, e-mails, SNC's and notifying buyer that the items are re-listed (and some sold in the meantime), the buyer pays me. I have asked them for their banking details for a refund, but once again no response. What do I do now???

Perhaps you should consider sending the buyer a refund in the form of postal orders minus the cost of the postal orders.

Make copies of the completed postal orders before you send them off as proof and also give them a copy of the cost of the postal orders so that the buyer can see what it cost.