Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

This is a stick up ...!!

lilythepink

The ad says "everyone needs one"! Rush off and buy yours immediately! (I somehow imagine pointing this at a bank teller and saying, "this is a hold up, stick up your hands". :razz:

/www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/26250167/STICK_UP_BULD_EVERY_ONE_NEEDS_ONE.html

MsPlod
The ad says "everyone needs one"! Rush off and buy yours immediately! (I somehow imagine pointing this at a bank teller and saying, "this is a hold up, stick up your hands". :razz:

Other Electronics - STICK UP BULD EVERY ONE NEEDS ONE for sale in Scottburgh (ID:26250167)

Careful LilythePink - you never know - the bulb might just be loaded... Goon Show fan that I am I find this very funny :biggrin:

MrAerospace

Partly relevant ... I went to buy some of the "new" long-life bulbs at Pick 'n Pay. Not a single one on the shelves! Now how is that for running a good business ...?

admin
Partly relevant ... I went to buy some of the "new" long-life bulbs at Pick 'n Pay. Not a single one on the shelves! Now how is that for running a good business ...?

....or maybe they just do not last that long.... :twisted:

lilythepink
....or maybe they just do not last that long.... :twisted:

You're so right they do not last long! Supposed to be "long lasting bulbs" but three of ours have blown their kites within 3 months of being installed. And, no, it is NOT our electricity system at fault! :rolleyes: