Sign in to follow this  
bigv1978

How much time to you spend on BOB every week?

bigv1978    10
bigv1978

Hello

I have recently started selling on BOB and my girlfriend is getting tick off with me as she reckons I spend to much time on BOB and not enough on her. I was just wondering how many hours do you spend on BOB and does it effect your relationships or family life?

Edited by bigv1978

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hello

I have recently started selling on BOB and my girlfriend is getting tick off with me as she reckons I spend to much time on BOB and not enough on her. I was just wondering how many hours do you spend on BOB and does it effect your relationships or family life?

In my opinion one should spend as much time on a girlfriend as possible :wink:

voldermort    10
voldermort

Better not let the wife know about all this time you are spending on a girlfriend :amuse:

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

I only bob while i`m working so in my case , it`s fun alternative to doing actual work hahahah

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

BOB is our work.

alloway65    10
alloway65

Tell her you are a new Boy Scout recruit...doing........bob-a-job!!!!!:wink:

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

For me personally: Monday to Friday - on average 14 hours a day, on Saturdays & Sundays about 8 hours per day. Total average of around 86 hours per week.

Hubby doesn't mind cos he is at work most of the time (leaves at 6am, gets back around 6:30pm Mon to Fri) and his Saturdays are taken up either with work or Ham Radio stuff. We try to dash out on a Sunday morning to do business and buy groceries, and then we go to our respective offices. Otherwise we'll sit and watch a few minutes of TV together during / after supper.

When time / money allows, we will go away for a night or two - no internet, no cellphones, no TV - into the forest for peace and quiet...

Basically, the more hours you put in, the more sales that are processed... There is a considerable difference in income when the hours are shortened!

alloway65    10
alloway65

Is that all:wink:!!!

Reminds me of when I worked for a living in the Corporate World.....retirement is a great life...if you live so long.....and have enough Geld!!!!:amuse:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well now - it would be interesting to know how much time is spent on the BoB forum each day! :amuse:

brands online    10
brands online
Hello

There's 2 ways of looking at it. Either you have no family life after BOB or BOB becomes come part of the family.... Either way it does drastically affect your social life. What with BOB mobi and Twitter and Blackberry's forwarding the mail... we're in for a longer haul still :wink:

Great thing about it though, what you personally put in on BOB is usually what you personally get out... and when that's cash, that usually means the girlies don't hassle you to much...:razz:

jphotography    10
jphotography

The Forum takes much more of ones time :P

I browse many forums but don't always have time to chat everyday. But one get addicted to the internet, ask me I know. I was addicted to Facebook for longggggg time, and no I refuse to go Facebook everyday. Once a week now is enough!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems
Is that all!!!

Keep in mind that I still run a household, plus another business on the side so my time management is really important! (plus the hospital visits at the moment too)

But I do remember the days in "corporate" - I was mad to work for someone else for all those years! My life improved considerably when I met "BoB"! :cheesy:

alloway65    10
alloway65
For me personally: Monday to Friday - on average 14 hours a day, on Saturdays & Sundays about 8 hours per day. Total average of around 86 hours per week.

As I was told many years ago...."Take Time to Smell the Roses".......now I do......then I met Rose and she "smells" very nice!!!!:wink:

bigv1978    10
bigv1978

It's good to see that all you BOBBERS have a good sense of humor or are you guys/girls just in a good mood cause nobody has brought up Alass or Dan King in the last couple of days? lol

Edited by bigv1978

bigv1978    10
bigv1978
There's 2 ways of looking at it. Either you have no family life after BOB or BOB becomes come part of the family.... Either way it does drastically affect your social life. What with BOB mobi and Twitter and Blackberry's forwarding the mail... we're in for a longer haul still :wink:

Great thing about it though, what you personally put in on BOB is usually what you personally get out... and when that's cash, that usually means the girlies don't hassle you to much...:razz:

Well said! I agree 110%

bigv1978    10
bigv1978
Better not let the wife know about all this time you are spending on a girlfriend :amuse:

I wish my bread was buttered on both sides :wink:

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I had the same issue, but after many hours of deciding how to handle it, I came to only one solution. Have your wife/girlfriend also join BoB, Now we spend some quality time together sharing the little joy of making a little money and then spending a little money :rolleyes: