Sign in to follow this  
AManAPlan

Good Seller going Bad?

ClickandShip

I saw that too, but note that all Negs are from 1 buyer.

Just unlucky I guess...

lilythepink
I saw that too, but note that all Negs are from 1 buyer.

Just unlucky I guess...

Yes, but that particular seller has been waiting since June (now 3 months) for his items. He obviously sent good business to that seller but is not getting the goods. I would also be leaving all those negatives were I in his shoes (PROVIDING that he has paid all the shipping due to the Seller who commented that this hadn't been fully paid!) :confused:

Wild Olive Art

Reply by seller treasureisland : "Due to a R1040 underpayment, orders wasn't send. Resolved matter with buyer tonight"

"Buyer underpaid on all orders and no payment on shipping for many. Once postage is paid up, I can send items. Please rectify asap "

treasureisland

Hi, all.. I guess I am the unfortunate one to get these negatives. Yes, there was an underpayment and no shipping fees on 3 orders. Between Cuan, myself and the buyer we negotiated since the buyer felt the shipping fees were too high. The actual amount due was R2900, which was cut by 65% to allow for combination. This works out to an average of R10 shipping per item.

Little Miss Muffet

Another good seller going bad "Yours truly" geewhizz.

Someone in Cape town won an item of mine on the Wed crazy. There were a number of bids in the last few minutes.I now get a community watch notification that I was bidding on my own item. I dont even know the bidder.Obviously because I live in Cape Town as well, I,IT says, was bidding on my own item.

Whoever it is"What a joke":D:D:D:D:D--some bad looser

admin

Hi geewhizz,

That report was canceled by the reporter as the wrong auction number was used by mistake. ;)

lilythepink

You had me wondering about geewhizz - I thought perhaps she'd had a sip too much wine (as she did at the Cape Town BoB function!) as she's one of the most honest sellers around and I couldn't see her bidding on her on items unless she was "tiddled"! Thanks for removing my shock, admin!