Sign in to follow this  
Veto111

Suggestion for Payment Option - To Admin

Veto111    10
Veto111

Hi guys

I would just like to suggest an option of paying sellers using our BoB accounts, i.e. the money in our BoB account. To start it off, maybe just payments between BoB accounts for verified users.

If security is a concern, why not use what banks use, sms one time passwords etc. Otherwise I don't see any problems.

I hope I'm making a good point, please let me know.

Thanks

Veto111:D

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

Great idea Veto111!

It won't be a physical exchange of funds as the receiver will still need to do a pay out request!

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

I don't know what the implications will be, but it does sound like an easy & quick way of paying for goods.

SProducts    10
SProducts

That would be a great idea, we can also refund buyers easily.

Unfortunately I do think there are some legal implications which is why Bidorbuy doesnt allow this as they have to be registered as a bank or on FSB.

Sipho

Veto111    10
Veto111
That would be a great idea, we can also refund buyers easily.

Unfortunately I do think there are some legal implications which is why Bidorbuy doesnt allow this as they have to be registered as a bank or on FSB.

Sipho

Legal implications meaning BoB would have to fork out a tidy some?

As i see it you're right, the refunding would be easier. Buyers and sellers would get their deserved ratings (often see guys moaning about not receiving ratings - me included ;)) and it would also put an end to scammers selling ficticious items and non paying bidders could be dealt with directly by BoB.