Sign in to follow this  
Steve87

Cruises Going at R1!!!

Steve87

Hello Everyone!

We have a special auction running in the Travel section that you would no doubt find very interesting. Its a 7 day auction starting at R1 for a Cruise Ship package. Travel from Durban to Capetown, Capetown to Durban or bid on one that goes from Durban to Madagascar.

Yes that's right. R1 no reserve! Go have a look now in the Holiday Packages section and place your bid on one of these awesome packages. :D

anerstemens
Hello Everyone!

We have a special auction running in the Travel section that you would no doubt find very interesting. Its a 7 day auction starting at R1 for a Cruise Ship package. Travel from Durban to Capetown, Capetown to Durban or bid on one that goes from Durban to Madagascar.

Yes that's right. R1 no reserve! Go have a look now in the Holiday Packages section and place your bid on one of these awesome packages. :D

lol when I was reading the title I was like " another scam I suppose" well thats awesome:D

Steve87

That title got your attention didn't it ;). Thankfully it is the real deal. Great Cruises on offer here and they all have Red Hot status now.

jphotography

I want to go to Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby does not wanna go :(

anerstemens
I want to go to Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby does not wanna go :(

I checked out your website , really nice have to say... your parcel will be posted latr today.

:D:D:D

anerstemens
That title got your attention didn't it ;). Thankfully it is the real deal. Great Cruises on offer here and they all have Red Hot status now.

It did , first thing I thought was someone is complaining or something good work ... well it made me read it and the add online..

jphotography
I checked out your website , really nice have to say... your parcel will be posted latr today.

:D:D:D

Thank you thanks you. Do appreciate it ;)