Sign in to follow this  
koekies63

surfing in mpumalanga

koekies63    10
koekies63

Ok nothing funny about the item Surfboards - Surfboard - Town & Country Surf Designs Hawaii for sale in Cape Town (ID:26130590)

but what I do find funny is that I have been chasing this item all morning increasing by only R1 it took a while to win the bid and get on top , I am from Standerton the other person is from Amersfoort we live at least 6 hours from the sea but we both want this surfbord I am bidding on it and to me it seems weird :P

moppies    10
moppies
Ok nothing funny about the item Surfboards - Surfboard - Town & Country Surf Designs Hawaii for sale in Cape Town (ID:26130590)

but what I do find funny is that I have been chasing this item all morning increasing by only R1 it took a while to win the bid and get on top , I am from Standerton the other person is from Amersfoort we live at least 6 hours from the sea but we both want this surfbord I am bidding on it and to me it seems weird :P

Koekies - beware: you are giving me an idea - maybe I should also start biding:p

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

what has that got to do with mpumalanga anyway?????

moppies    10
moppies
what has that got to do with mpumalanga anyway?????

Hallo!!!! What does one want to do with a surf board in Mpumalanga - surf on the turf???:cool:

koekies63    10
koekies63

haha well said moppies well I just want it as a accessory will look cool on the roof of my 4x4 in the knp, outbid again but I will give it time before bidding again.

RISadler    10
RISadler

Or over here... the hammerheads are getting a tad thin!

jacque31    10
jacque31

Or come to my city and surf in the Big Hole - I see the waves are excellent today:p