Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

What is the difference between......?

wayjen

...Unsuccessful listing and Closed listing?

admin

Dunno, but think Unsuccessful listings had no sales/bids and Closed listings had sales/bids on the item.

wayjen

thanks Andries, I am wondering if they can be changed or altered in some way.

wayjen

make one for items that have closed with no more relistings left because at the moment the two we have are doing the same thing.

wayjen

i have both these 2 options open at am looking at both listings and i do not see any difference between the two, what do i not see?

Miss Jewels

Hi there. There is no difference between unsuccessful/closed listings. It's just the wording. I first thought it has something to do with amount of views, but now bids (unsuccessful) and closed being something I closed earlier. But no, they're both the same.

wayjen

why have 2 of the same thing. if an item is bid on then it would not be in either of those 2 listings so for me it makes no sense.

how about 1 listing for items that were unsuccessful (closed with no bids but still being relisted) and 1 for closed listings meaning closed as in no more relistings?

you already have a place for bids and a place for deleted items so whats wrong with a place for closed and no more relisting items?