Sign in to follow this  
daddie2610

I wonder

daddie2610

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/26128591/BRAND_NEW_CANON_EF_28_135mm_IS_USM_LE

NS_R1_NO_RESERVE.html

This seller has several high value Canon Lenses and cameras on auction, yet the 17 ratings given was by a Dradeen, also from PE, for buying small and low value items from Dradeen. I might be wrong, and apologise in advance, but this are very very expensive items and seems a bit "funny" :confused:

CW was informed

lilythepink

Goodness me - that was a speedy removal! The ad is nomore.

daddie2610
http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/26128591/BRAND_NEW_CANON_EF_28_135mm_IS_USM_LE

NS_R1_NO_RESERVE.html

This seller has several high value Canon Lenses and cameras on auction, yet the 17 ratings given was by a Dradeen, also from PE, for buying small and low value items from Dradeen. I might be wrong, and apologise in advance, but this are very very expensive items and seems a bit "funny" :confused:

CW was informed

Lenses - BRAND NEW!! CANON EF 28-135mm IS USM LENS!! R1!!! NO RESERVE!!! for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:26128591)

I did not paste the complete link

daddie2610

I also asked the seller the following question:

Good day, is this lens currently in SOUTH AFRICA and will it be immediately available for delivery after closure of auction. I dont fully understand your "If the item is discovered to be faulty when it reaches the buyer,we will gladly refund as long as it is within the stipulated period." Does this then mean that this lens is not covered by Canon SA? Thanx

I await an answer

lilythepink

Okay, I see what you mean. Something "fishy" going on with Dradeen indeed, certainly as far as the Tupperware is concerned!

trader JE

Seller 1Ntrepreneur

Yes,I have also advised BoB about this seller.Think someone is going to lose money.

Think BoB should maybe give warning to buyers before paying:mad:

Guest Guest

Maybe he did'nt get the memo about shill-bidding...

anerstemens

I got it

Maybe he did'nt get the memo about shill-bidding...

Wish they would send that memo to everyone:D

jphotography

I have been looking at this and asked questions this guy I don't know if it is real or not. Wish someone that side can go and view the stuff

daddie2610

see the answer that I recieved on my question of yesterday. Does not say any thing on the warranty if these items are in his possesion as he says, then surely there must be a card inside the box regarding this, or am I wrong

Guest Guest

He clearly states that it is a 1:1 and in his other sales he also sold something where he even explain what a 1:1 is.... I do not think he realize that he can't sell replicas... I think he is trying to do the right thing by stating atleast that it is a replica.

daddie2610

sorry MediaTech, I dont follow what you are saying

lilythepink

Thanks, daddie2610! ;)

Guest Guest

Today is not my day, first I offend someone then I reply to the wrong post... :confused:

I am getting back into bed. sorry for the confussion daddie2610...