Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Very scared...

lilythepink

Yes, I agree with you Mac, but he seems to be in hiding most of the time! Good grief! Stop over-working the poor fellow. ;)

qball
Hello All

A couple of times, especially when I was new on Bob, I allowed clients to bid on my items using my computer in the shop. I then realised that this could be picked up as Shill Bidding and stopped the practice.

I would love to reintroduce the practice. Surely BoB would take a broad look and look at many factors before deciding whether a bid is legitimate or not?

Regards

Jacques

Short answer would be no. :)

qball
QBall is your bet/pet - he is quite the ladies man.

Mac, what are you playing at??? :o

lilythepink
Mac, what are you playing at??? :o

Are you sure that you and Mac are friendly colleagues? Seems there's a bit of competition going on! But we all love both of you anyway! :P

Guest Guest

Man I love this place, forum I mean.. I make a messup and now we have everyone chatting away... seems like this is the place to meet some interesting people...

jphotography

ROFLMAO @ your signature MediaTech, very very good!

qball
Are you sure that you and Mac are friendly colleagues? Seems there's a bit of competition going on! But we all love both of you anyway! :P

Luckily you don't share an office with him... :P

Guest MacMuffin
Luckily you don't share an office with him... :P

I really try to help him, but without godlike powers I am just not able to assist him to overcome his vertical challenge. The girls in the office do admire him for being so cuddly and handy though.

lilythepink

Now, now, Mac. You'll have us all rushing to hug Cuan. (I send him an e-hug anyway!) :P

DA_LION_619

MediaTech your sig does not seem to work right says I'm on vista but I'm on win7 but I an understand but IE7 for opera somethings messed up

but to the point I think BOB uses IP's and cookies ?

Guest Guest

Thx DA LION 619... It only shows that BoB does'nt use toy software like my signature :D

I think we have to take MacMuffin serious with all their secret tools :D

Guest MacMuffin
Thx DA LION 619... It only shows that BoB does'nt use toy software like my signature :D

I think we have to take MacMuffin serious with all their secret tools :D

yes you should. because we know that you use the Meerkat company to surf the web and you live in the windy city - ;)

anerstemens

It is easy to track a IP and everytime you log in , bob saves your IP , nothing extreme about that.

Guest Guest

Well it just shows that you don't have to be over 60 not to get I.T. I have been involved in I.T for 10 years (openning my laptop, switching on, connecting, all the difficult and super advanced stuff :confused: ) and I am still suprized at what they can do....

anerstemens
Well it just shows that you don't have to be over 60 not to get I.T. I have been involved in I.T for 10 years (openning my laptop, switching on, connecting, all the difficult and super advanced stuff :confused: ) and I am still suprized at what they can do....

Got to say love the bill board thingy...signature:o

Guest Guest

Never a peacefull day, again there is a new bidder on one of my items, and again I got a Community Watch alert that someone filled. And the best is this guy is also from Cape Town. One would think that the person that made the report of suspicious activity would atleast check in here at the forum, and they would have noticed everything that has been discussed about the "new bidder" subject. At the very least they would have noticed that I have been so scared that I would be stupid to try it again and then to top it all, create a new user from the same town as me...

I am dumb, but really...

If only we could delete them or something...:confused:

anerstemens
Never a peacefull day, again there is a new bidder on one of my items, and again I got a Community Watch alert that someone filled. And the best is this guy is also from Cape Town. One would think that the person that made the report of suspicious activity would atleast check in here at the forum, and they would have noticed everything that has been discussed about the "new bidder" subject. At the very least they would have noticed that I have been so scared that I would be stupid to try it again and then to top it all, create a new user from the same town as me...

I am dumb, but really...

If only we could delete them or something...:confused:

lol love this part "I would be stupid to try it again" so you did try it? lol.

anerstemens
you know talk of IP's there is no esacpe from viruses

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011

Guest Guest

Snet here is his username : (1753967)gregn (please note he is also from Cape Town). Why don't these guys start on low value items instead of high value items?

I found the best combination for ativirus protection is AVG 8.5 (Free), Spybot (Free) and Malwarebytes anti-malware (Free) They compliment each other wonderfully.

Again.. The best stuff on the net, is the free stuff :D

Bertman Trading

Avg free 9.0 replaced 8.5 and has a few handy extras:)

anerstemens
I don't like AVG , try Eset Nod32 with MBAM

I LOVE NOD32

Vinyl Lady Decals

You can also try Avira Antivir, excellent but not well known and free.

I also use Spybot and Malwarebytes. Both good.