Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Can you draw cartoons?

BumbleBee

I have a small business screen printing t-shirts and doing embroidery, I do all my artwork and digitising myself. I have been asked many times by my clients to come up with something that my time and sometimes my skills do not cover and have to resort to clipart.

Now, if anyone out there is or knows of someone skilled in drawing cartoons, caricatures or just simple sketches of people, animals or inanimate objects maybe you should consider creating listings here on BoB for that sort of thing. I for one would definitely be very interested, especially in simple black and white line art drawings. Give it some thought.

wayjen

hmmm sounds like a good idea.

this is a picture from my house of the Ysterplaat Airforce Base where there is the Air Show coming up in a few weeks time. it might not be t-shirt worthy but what the hell.

IMAGE_195.jpg.8fdf3eb0365edf09d43709a971b3a71f.jpg

lilythepink

MrAerospace is the artist in my life and pretty good with cartoons when he gets down to them! I'll draw his attention to your request.

RISadler

(Must keep track of this thread, as I too am in need of an artist.)

retailrush
(Must keep track of this thread, as I too am in need of an artist.)

Hi there - my Mother-in-Law is an artist (always looking for extra income). What do you need?

retailrush
I have a small business screen printing t-shirts and doing embroidery, I do all my artwork and digitising myself. I have been asked many times by my clients to come up with something that my time and sometimes my skills do not cover and have to resort to clipart.

Now, if anyone out there is or knows of someone skilled in drawing cartoons, caricatures or just simple sketches of people, animals or inanimate objects maybe you should consider creating listings here on BoB for that sort of thing. I for one would definitely be very interested, especially in simple black and white line art drawings. Give it some thought.

I am sending you a PM

RISadler
RISadler
Hi there - my Mother-in-Law is an artist (always looking for extra income). What do you need?

So, is she up to the task?

retailrush
So, is she up to the task?

Hi RISadler - no I don't think book covers would be her thing... Sorry I thought I had sent this info to you in a PM... :o

wayjen

i have forwarded this thread on to people that can maybe help and i have sent you a PM RISadler.

Pharos
RISadler
I can put you in contact with an artist who would definitely be able to help you.

I have a very, extremely limited budget, as these books are basically a hobby. How much would the artist charge for an A4 work in similar vein as those already listed?

Pharos
I have a very, extremely limited budget, as these books are basically a hobby. How much would the artist charge for an A4 work in similar vein as those already listed?

Hi

I spoke to the artist he is keen that you give him a bell. I sent you a personal message with his e-mail address.

Regards

Robert

Guest Guest

Haai!

Watter tipe motief en karakters kyk ons na? Watter tipe produk, kenteken (Logo), soort dier, jonk of ou mens - gesig of vol..., tipe gogga, plant ens...? Medium? Ink of verf ens.? Kleur of slegs soos jy vra, swart op wit - geel ens. Abstrak of karikatuur- lewensgetrou? Oorspronklike werkstuk: elektronies, pen-skets, akrilies of kwas/palet ens.?

'n Ou houtskool donkietjie dalk...?! :biggrin: ( NB: Wel met opregte agting genoem. )

Het al vir die landbou Wes Kaap baie jare [!!] terug karikatuur/ sketse gedoen - vir hul jaarblad...:smile1: En vir my vrou - skoolwerk heelwat... Maar ek belowe nog nie iets nie.:biggrin: (Vandat ek jare terug skilderklasse geloop het, het ek ook erg abstrak begin skets... :shock: Teken en skets van kinds af.)

Wie weet? Wil graag help. :-)

Vriendelike groete

Edited by Edmund1000