Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Advise?

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I bought a decent camera on Bid or Buy a while back and have since been touring the garden and surroundings snapping away to my hearts content, I have actually taken a few AMAZING photo's, Where can I submit them, upload...etc?

I have an odd idea too, as most of you know I am somewhat obsessed with my family of cats and I snap them constantly, I have alot of amusing expressions and some real WOW type of photos, these are some that I would like to post somewhere and have others submit suggestions for 'Captions' and then perhaps have them set in that 'Motivational Poster' type setting.

I am trying to come up with a caption for this pic, you are all so sharp and witty I am sure this will be a breeze ;)

1326239_100909212157_DSCN1943.JPG

JPBon    10
JPBon

The Boss doesnt sleep he/she takes power naps

RISadler    10
RISadler

JPBon, that cat is a "he".

mellowred    10
mellowred

Facebook, Flicker, Twitter and all those sites offer photosharing, and I'm sure you'll find a Cat Fan group in eacha and every one of them.

I used to belong to a Yahoo "Cats" group which was a wonderful chatty informative site. But Yahoo changed the whole group structure and I lost touch. With a bit of Googling you will find the right site.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

"I is not sleeping. I is just resting my eyes!"

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

More options...

Mellowred has covered many of them but you can also try Panoramio - they are also rather fun.

If you want other photographers to give you tips and hints on your pics then OutdoorPhoto could be the place for you. They'll give you a load of excellent tips and pointers about how to angle shots, etc. Plus a load of laughs in the forum and in the comments...

Re the caption for your kitty...

I'm not sleeping - just thinking really deeply...

Is this my best side?

Paws for thought

Time out...

That's not a booger in my eye... it's cat crunchy!

Go away NOW!

Call me when it's dinner time...

Is this cute enough for you?

Cats RULE OK?:P

mellowred    10
mellowred

"There's that Minion with her camera again. Stop twitching Paw ... I am not going to flip a birdie at her today"

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
"There's that Minion with her camera again. Stop twitching Paw ... I am not going to flip a birdie at her today"

LOL!!! :D

alloway65    10
alloway65

That mouse thinks I am sleeping......a little bit closer.....my paw is ready.......I am so looking forward to a warm lunch!!!

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin

"I'm not gonna drop you promise, just take my paw"

upakarti    10
upakarti

Good shot, keep shooting.