admin

Disablement or banning

admin

For numerous or repeated infringements of the bidorbuy Community Forum rules the following will apply as of today:

First warning

A private message is sent to the member and/or a post on the forum about the infringement.

Second warning

Depending on the severity of the infringement, the member may be disabled from logging in for a period of three (3) to seven (7) days.

Third warning

The member is banned from the forum for an indefinite period.

For serious infringements of the bidorbuy Community Forum rules the member can be banned for an indefinite period without given a warning.

The above will be carried out in consultation with bidorbuy management

Little Miss Muffet

Where is Lily?:D

lilythepink
Where is Lily?:D

Flying around, geewhizz. Flying around! ;)

retailrush
Flying around, geewhizz. Flying around! ;)

Be on your best behaviour Lily, we don't want to loose you again... :P

kinecoins

Why are bids from DISABLED PROFILES not automatically deleted by BID OR BUY - I have 42 auctions ending tonight with bids on them from a DISABLED PROFILE - I have to manually remove EACH BID because BID OR BUY has no facility to remove this person's bids - If I did not see this then I'd have to use the SNC function to recover my fees ..

TradeRouteAuctions
33 minutes ago, kinecoins said:

Why are bids from DISABLED PROFILES not automatically deleted by BID OR BUY - I have 42 auctions ending tonight with bids on them from a DISABLED PROFILE - I have to manually remove EACH BID because BID OR BUY has no facility to remove this person's bids - If I did not see this then I'd have to use the SNC function to recover my fees ..

I had a similar incident earlier this week over 20bids from 1 person, I wrote to bidorbuy using community watch on one of the auctions and bidorbuy removed all the bids. It took a few hours still.

kinecoins

Hi I contacted BOB help and the answer was "Let me show you haw to delete the bids yourself manually"  - Thanks for your reply

TradeRouteAuctions
4 hours ago, kinecoins said:

Hi I contacted BOB help and the answer was "Let me show you haw to delete the bids yourself manually"  - Thanks for your reply

what about disabled profiles ? they wouldn't be even an option for them to bid - except to see their purchase / sale history.

How did they bid?

Click communitywatch instead of help.

kinecoins

They bid before their profile was disabled - now logic would suggest that if Bid Or Buy disables a profile then at that moment all bids on open auctions should then be removed by Bid Or Buy to prevent a seller like myself having a disaster of multiple auctions sold to a person who cannot trade on bid or buy - I was fortunate in that i noticed that this person had bid on multiple items before the auctions ended tonight and had a disabled profile  - The most amazing thing is this profile was disabled this morning BUT has now been reinstated with 81 negatives in the last 3 months

TradeRouteAuctions

Thank you for giving light, I understand now.

I agree with you when a user is disabled all their bids must be automatically removed.

81 negatives wow