Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Not a happy Seller...

ClickandShip

This is happening time and time and time and time again.:(

Blackberry - ==> **MAHALA MADNESS!!** BUY 1 BLACKBERRY, GET 1 FREE!! was sold for R1,125.00 on 8 Sep at 23:46 by ClickandShip in Zeerust (ID:25851379)

Leading bidder went all out to win, and then did.

Only then did she begin to ask questions and confirm that she actually wanted what she had won.

View this string of emails and as you can see at the end of it I couldn't keep but to set her straight.

Me to Buyer :

Hi there,

Thanks for your purchase. What a bargain!

Please let me know which of the Handsets you want so that I can package your parcel.

Buyer to Me :

Hi

Thank you so much, I would like the 1*brand new boxed Blackberry 7290 for Mahala.

Me to Buyer:

Hi there,

Good Choice! All packaged and ready to go, I have clearly marked the boxes stating which is which although the boxes themeselves differ. However the two phones are literally identical.

Buyer to me:

Thank you ,what colors do they come in

Me to buyer:

Only in Black.

Buyer to me:

I see they don’t have GPS and Bluetooth, LAN. & are they still being manufactured.

I was buying this as a present for my sister.

Me to Buyer:

Not as far as I know. The 7290 has Bluetooth.

Refer to the links on the auction for the full specs.

Buyer to me :

Thank you, so much unfortunately I won’t be able to go ahead with the deal. As this was suppose to be a surprise for my sister, however she wants a more updated version.

Hope you understand and sure to do business with you in the future.

Me to buyer:

I can do nothing but accept your cancellation, however I ask that you please read all listings clearly in future as I have paid R55 NON-REFUNDABLE Listings fees which I will now have to write off, as well as success fees that I will have to wait 14 days to claim back.

Not sure why, but this gets my back up something TERRIBLE:mad:

SProducts

@Clickand Ship, you were calm. Some people think we are sitting infront of the computer having nothing important to do but answer a string of stupid questions which have already been answered should teh buyer took time to read.

I also agree, after 7 days I file SNC and rate them negative. Believe me you will get an email complaining that you agreed to cancell the order, but the honest truth the buyer decides to cancel and you agree since you cant force them to pay.

Sipho

kyle2

Nice sellers are hard to find

This is happening time and time and time and time again.:(

Me to buyer:

I can do nothing but accept your cancellation, however I ask that you please read all listings clearly in future as I have paid R55 NON-REFUNDABLE Listings fees which I will now have to write off, as well as success fees that I will have to wait 14 days to claim back.

Not sure why, but this gets my back up something TERRIBLE:mad:

I think you were far too nice, I would have insisted that the at least pay you a cancellation fee of sorts to cover your expenses.

But well done for handling it so well!:)

ClickandShip

I am willing to bet that if I were to issue a Negative for Cancellation now, the buyer would :

A) Return the Negative stating something like ''No communication'' or ''False Advertising'' ''Insert utter rubbish here''

B) Pay, Receive the Order and Issue Negative for ''Faulty Items" or ''Not New as Stated'' or "Insert more utter rubbish here"

I need a holiday..:(

Guest Guest

Just say to buyer , that you gonna file SNC reason , buyer rejected product

SProducts
I think you were far too nice, I would have insisted that the at least pay you a cancellation fee of sorts to cover your expenses.

But well done for handling it so well!:)

Be careful buyers are very dangerous. I had a buyer who cancelled and I informed the buyer that I will file SNC to recover some fees from Bidorbuy but I wont get the listing fees.

The buyer was nice asked how much they were and I calculated and gave him all the figures that once paid I will then not file SNC and rate them positive.

The next day I got a warning from Bidorbuy that I was charging buyer success fees. The buyer went to Bidobuy and changed the whole story as if I was charging them.

My moto now, if they dont pay I file SNC and no more Mr. Nice guy.

Sipho