Sign in to follow this  
Blaz3

Is bid or buy to blame

Blaz3

Hi I need help I bought am item and paid the money via EFT into bid or buy's account. Now the seller says that it cant post the item cause bid or buy is yet to pay over the money to them Its been 7 days already since I payed the money. What am I to do now?

kyle2

Have you contacted Bidorbuy directly? I am sure they would be willing to assist.

qball

bidorbuy has random security checks and procedures when a new seller is using the bobPay system to accept payment, once we have received payment we advise the seller accordingly and request that they ship the goods. However, it appears this seller does not have the stock in their possession, they seem to be drop shipping/importing stock without our permission. We advise the seller that we have received the funds therefore it is safe to ship the goods to the buyer. The delay is on the seller's side, not bidorbuy's.

Please contact the seller to determine when shipment will take place.

Thank you

Cuan

Blaz3
Have you contacted Bidorbuy directly? I am sure they would be willing to assist.

How do I contact them directly?

Blaz3
bidorbuy has random security checks and procedures when a new seller is using the bobPay system to accept payment, once we have received payment we advise the seller accordingly and request that they ship the goods. However, it appears this seller does not have the stock in their possession, they seem to be drop shipping/importing stock without our permission. We advise the seller that we have received the funds therefore it is safe to ship the goods to the buyer. The delay is on the seller's side, not bidorbuy's.

Please contact the seller to determine when shipment will take place.

Thank you

Cuan

this is the email I received from the seller

cleardot.gifcleardot.gifTakalani Desmond

to me

show details 8:32 AM (6 hours ago)

Hi there

It is true that you have paid and bidorbuy has also advised me about that but the problem is they are still having the cash i have made a payout request last week and they have not yet paid the cash into my personal account.

Regards

Electronics World

cleardot.gifcleardot.gifTakalani Desmond

to me

show details 1:58 PM (44 minutes ago)

Hi there

This situation is beyond my control is better to consult bidorbuy as it is them who are not transferring the cash into my account.

Regards

Electronics World- Show quoted text -

kyle2

Looks like there is either a serious misunderstanding on the sellers part or delay tactics in play!:rolleyes:

qball

I have PM'd the buyer directly. The seller is dropshipping and does not have all the stock, this is exactly why we do not allow dropshipping privileges to new sellers. I have spoken to the seller and he is apparantly still awaiting the ink on this order.

Kind regards

Cuan

Blaz3
I have PM'd the buyer directly. The seller is dropshipping and does not have all the stock, this is exactly why we do not allow dropshipping privileges to new sellers. I have spoken to the seller and he is apparantly still awaiting the ink on this order.

Kind regards

Cuan

Thanks a lot.:)