Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Dropshipping offer?

wayjen    10
wayjen

This morning we received 2 questions(?) on our auction from adfase(no rating).

adfase (no ratings)

08 Sep 2010 05:47

xxx.co.za is specialized in offering free dropshipping service for all kinds of best sellers on bidorbuy, xxx.co.za are committed to solve your supply worries and make your business so easy.

Who is this, does it come from BoB or is it a spammer?

Can someone please advise, I will not delete or answer the 2 questions just yet until I know what it is about.

admin    0
admin

adfase (no ratings) Blacklisted

Thanks Wayne ;)

wayjen    10
wayjen

thanks Meneer Andries.

i will delete the questions now.

wayjen    10
wayjen

wangwang (no ratings)

08 Sep 2010 08:04

xxx.co.za is specialized in offering free dropshipping service for all kinds of best sellers on bidorbuy,duduta.co.za are committed to solve your supply worries and make your business so easy.

Andries i just got another one.

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

Thanks Andries, looks like you have your hands full with these little buggers this morning ;)

wayjen    10
wayjen

ha ha ha thanks boet.

wayjen    10
wayjen

wangjing (no ratings)

08 Sep 2010 08:43

xxx.co.za is specialized in offering free dropshipping service for all kinds of best sellers on bidorbuy, duduta.co.za are committed to solve your supply worries and make your business so easy.

YOOH! HOO! anyone wanna get this?

Andries here we go.......AGAIN!!!!!!

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

Andires, maybe you should start thinking about sending them some of their own back. Back in the day there was something called a DOS attack?

wayjen    10
wayjen

yeah like hit that site with spam.

thanks i see they blacklisted so i deleted the question/spam.

luckybird    10
luckybird

This Gives us a bad name

We have been trading on bid or buy for a year or so now, even we have been getting these questions. We too used to offer drop shipping to clients but using the postal service between any two countries is a serious pain. The key difference is knowing and abiding by the rules.

These spam attacks are serious I don't want bid or buy to say no more sellers from China. To some sellers who received this email, i say don't even be tempted! Drop shipping between China and SA is reliant on Postal Services, all that will happen is you will be breaking the rules and destroying your reputation and ask yourself can you really deal with a company that does this kind of underhanded thing, don't be fooled by cheap offers and low prices shipping often costs more than the item itself, in many of our listings we are forced to add some shipping into our sales price.

Trust is built and earned by a long succession of clients who are happy with your service. This thing is bad, i would not know how to combat it but people can be persistent , maybe as a suggestion is as we became a seller on bid or buy we had to offer some paperwork perhaps buyers who register from China should furnish this paperwork before having privileges with the system. It is unlikely that a customer from China will buy items from South Africa in the retail industry, maybe art, collectors items sure.

thanks

Lucy

wayjen    10
wayjen

vivianjia11260 (no ratings)

08 Sep 2010 09:24

xxx.co.za is specialized in offering free dropshipping service for all kinds of best sellers on bidorbuy,duduta.co.za are committed to solve your supply worries and make your business so easy.

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is becoming annoying now. if these people would just bid on something i would be a happy chappie.

wayjen    10
wayjen

i see that. i will delete. baie dankie.

admin    0
admin

Busy busy :mad:

wayjen    10
wayjen

jeez man it is frustrating for me but i reckon more you you. thanks for the help Andries and the team.

SProducts    10
SProducts

I also received a number of these questions. When this happens I smell a scam around the corner.

This brings me to this question, is it possible that Bidorbuy can limit a number of questions users ask per day? Especially if a user sends me 5 questions.

Sipho

wayjen    10
wayjen

...or a filter to filter out websites being sent in questions?

jphotography    10
jphotography

Poor BOB will have to work overtime today ai jai jai. Spammers will just never stop

wayjen    10
wayjen

Well it seems they got the message cause it's been quiet on my side for awhile now.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

if you guys get unsolicited emails, please forward those emails/screenshots etc to: abuse {at} bidorbuy {dot} co {dot} za

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Nice to know we're being well looked after, Mac! ;)

wayjen    10
wayjen

yeah thanks guys. my question and answer section on my auction has been quiet for hours now.