Sign in to follow this  
tjorvi10

seeking 1 trillion zimbabwe dollars

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

I'm looking to purchase ONE trillion Zimbabwe dollars for what it's worth in Canadian dollars; ~$8 (negotiable), but I am looking for maybe as many as two thousand 500 billion notes formed into twenty stacks of one hundred 500 billion Zimbabwe dollars each. Now my question to you is, can any of you help me? I would prefer no bill be less than 500 billion, if at all possible

You may be wondering why I am seeking out so many bills? Pure and simple, it is for personal reasons (no, my daughter is not being held hostage by terrorists or some other outrageous thing like that)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Perhaps personal reasons include using them as loo paper? ;)

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10
Hi there, try this seller, he had zim dollars for sale just recently. You're going to cause chaos with them aren't you, throw them out the window in peak hour traffic or something?:P

Other - Zimbabwe 2008 Trillion dollar notes. PLUS FREE bearer cheque!!! was sold for R119.00 on 20 Aug at 08:49 by rrriaan in Cape Town (ID:24985245)

haha honestly, the thought hadn't occurred to me until now :D

seems the R119 (South African Rand, isnt it?) is roughly $17CDN

Perhaps personal reasons include using them as loo paper? ;)

haha no no, something Far more hilarious :D

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Get a container

Hi

Have a few of those.. will be part of a presentation I give one day on the collapse of the US$.

The seller I bought from was actually based in Europe.. probably where they are printed by the container load.

PS wouldn't that be a great party trick.. light your cigar with a trillion dollar note.. really!

Kind regards

Scott Balson

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

by the container load? you mean like shipping containers? got any links or ways I might contact them? :D

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

the container shipping will probably be your only cost - the printing of the (worthless) notes subsidised by Mugabe et al.. ;-)

MMM might try that idea myself as well! You can sell anything on eBay.. ;-)

Kind regards

Scott Balson

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

yeah but who would I contact? any site in particular? company? how much would it cost to ship a container? what about a crate? hell, I may only be looking at a large duffel bag of notes

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

ok, now you've got me curious

kyle2    10
kyle2

Thats going to get the party started at the airport or customs for sure!:D

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

lol yes, the plan is to have it shipped To me, not With me. Trying to explain I am NOT a drug lord will be a long and difficult process as I try to explain the situation through the bars on Alcatraz

kyle2    10
kyle2

You're starting to paint a very interesting picture here mate, we're beginning to wonder what u r up 2!:P

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

haha there's no need to worry, what could I Possibly buy with a trillion dollars that no longer holds any value? (might be interesting if I got away with it because of the "no give-zees back-zees" rule though haha)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Yes, but curiosity killed the cat! And you have us all very curious - please let us in on what you plan to do with all these useless bank notes! (You wouldn't want to be responsible for our deaths, would you?) LOL :P

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

lol no need to worry, let's just say I want to be able to bathe in a trillion dollars, and that should be enough (but is that the real reason? mwahahaha!)

kyle2    10
kyle2

Brings to mind that famous line from one of the most enlightening cartoons ever!:P

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

Business opp for somebody close to Zim border...

There are quite a few hawkers selling the Zim notes in the parking lots of the borders.

I bought:

10 000 000 Z$

10 000 000 000 Z$

20 000 000 000 Z$

50 000 000 000 Z$

100 000 000 000 000 Z$ notes for ZAR 60 for the lot.

I'm sure you will be able to source a container full at,or close to the Borders:p

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10
There are quite a few hawkers selling the Zim notes in the parking lots of the borders.

I bought:

10 000 000 Z$

10 000 000 000 Z$

20 000 000 000 Z$

50 000 000 000 Z$

100 000 000 000 000 Z$ notes for ZAR 60 for the lot.

I'm sure you will be able to source a container full at,or close to the Borders:p

the borders? lol Im all the way in Canada, why would I fly to Africa to buy no-longer valid currency, come back to Canada with it and through the airport, only to have them search my bags and find a TRILLION DOLLARS IN CASH??

I think I'll have it mailed to me, that way I won't be arrested on the spot :cool:

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

It's in the title...

the borders? lol Im all the way in Canada, why would I fly to Africa to buy no-longer valid currency, come back to Canada with it and through the airport, only to have them search my bags and find a TRILLION DOLLARS IN CASH??

I think I'll have it mailed to me, that way I won't be arrested on the spot :cool:

If you look at the title of my thread you will notice that I said that a business opportunity exists for sellers who reside close to the borders of Zimbabwe. They can source them and sell them to you.....:cool:

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

sorry, I don't know what a "hawker" is :/

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

My guess...

It's for a movie isn't it?? :P

tjorvi10    10
tjorvi10

lol no, but come to think of it I Could have a money fight with it if I wanted to

kyle2    10
kyle2

Whats a money fight? more and more intrigueing this thread is becoming!:P

moppies    10
moppies
sorry, I don't know what a "hawker" is :/

I'l try in my best English:

A hawker is someone who sells his / her goods / products on the streets

kyle2    10
kyle2

Sidewalk purveyer of cheap and nasty foreign goods:p.