Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Minor Slip, Major Loss

BeadsandBaubles

Nooooo, just lost 8 000 stock photo's :(:mad: Idiot I!!! 2 years of photography, up to 5 pics of each item to get the correct one, hours of editing per batch. Weeping & wailing and gnashing of teeth, self-flagellation, sack cloth & ashes!!

MsPlod
Nooooo, just lost 8 000 stock photo's :(:mad: Idiot I!!! 2 years of photography, up to 5 pics of each item to get the correct one, hours of editing per batch. Weeping & wailing and gnashing of teeth, self-flagellation, sack cloth & ashes!!

Oh Sandy!!!!!

Horrible - is there absolutely no way to retrieve them?:confused:

Vinyl Lady Decals

My heart goes out to you. That's an absolute disaster.:(

mellowred

Hi B&B

Don't lose hope. There are many wonderful programmes out there that may be able to retrieve them. Good luck.

lilythepink

My deepest sympathies, B&B. Sounds like a nightmare.

Asha Craft Jewellery

BB, do a google search. I deleted family photos a while ago, and was able to retrieve them via a free program. Sorry I can't remember what it was, but I know it was a freeware program. Even worked on my mum-in-law's cellphone's memory card, restoring images deleted months ago.

Miss Jewels

Hi BB. You take take your PC in and the items CAN be retrieved from your hard drive. I had the same and took my PC to The Nerds, our local pc boffins. They were able to retrieve everything! GOOD LUCK