Sign in to follow this  
Hitman213

Loose Cigarette Vending Machine

Hitman213

I'm looking for about 3 of these machines, new or used, in good working order. I know there is a seller on here who sells these machines but I'm having trouble contacting him because he has nothing listed at the moment.

MsPlod
lilythepink

Once an item has been sold, I don't think a prospective buyer is able to ask questions on it! But I do stand to correction if this has been changed recently.

GPOEL

Cigarette Vending

There is a company with offices in JHB and CPT that sells these machines, Company is called:" ZHUANS"

hansenpretorius

I hope you know that selling loose cigarettes is illegal

moppies
I hope you know that selling loose cigarettes is illegal

Since when? All cafes I know is selling loose "draws"!!:confused:

koekies63

moppies they are selling them "draws" illegal we have a shop here that sells smokes at R50 a carton also illegal but who cares the price is right :)

Bertman Trading

Only illegal if not warned...

As long as you warn the customers of the dangers coupled to the smoking of the loose draws, selling them is not illegal!

Buy a sticker with al the dangers listed (same as on the cigarette packs) and stick it on the vending machine or sell them wrapped with warnings like Mega 2.

Guest Guest

imagine this you guys ;

List loose ones on Bidorbuy at auction for R 1.00

a whole box for buy now R 220.00

etc .

:P

jacque31
imagine this you guys ;

List loose ones on Bidorbuy at auction for R 1.00

a whole box for buy now R 220.00

etc .

:P

Exactly the same price as in the shop, so I would rather buy it in the shop and not have to wait....can't...Wait:p

But yeah now that you mention it, if sellers out there could source some cigarettes @ a good price then I am game ;) My ratings will go through the roof hehe:D

Guest Guest

Yeah , any ideas. Imagine getting your cigarettes by mail. or pay a once off subscription to receive cigarettes monthly or daily

koekies63

I have to mentally prepare myself to go to the post office so going to get cigarettes there is going to cost me to much I am going to end up smoking twice as much.

jacque31
I have to mentally prepare myself to go to the post office so going to get cigarettes there is going to cost me to much I am going to end up smoking twice as much.

No forget the post office - couriered right to your door:p

mellowred

Are we allowed to sell ciggies on BoB? Smokers are ranked below dog poo in the eyes of the law so I assumed selling on a web-based site would be illegal.

I get ciggies @ R8 a pack (Branson), have never seen the brand in a shop so assume they are illegal (I know they are rotten ... LOL).

Guest Guest

what about alcohol , they ban cigarttes but allow alcohol

lilythepink

I was under the impression that it is against the law to sell individual cigarettes. In fact, I am pretty sure that it is against the law. But, of course, who polices all these laws ...?

jacque31
Are we allowed to sell ciggies on BoB? Smokers are ranked below dog poo in the eyes of the law so I assumed selling on a web-based site would be illegal.

Well don't know about Branson, but if sellers start selling Stuyvesant @ R8 a pack I can assure I will be there biggest client (especially when going overseas as there is no Stuyvesant over there, will pack 1 suitcase full just for that:p).

As for the lower than dog poo don't even get me started!:mad:

mellowred
what about alcohol , they ban cigarttes but allow alcohol

Don't get me started on that subject! One of my pet hates is the acceptance of excessive alcohol consumption vs the banning of smoking in "public" places.

Well don't know about Branson, but if sellers start selling Stuyvesant @ R8 a pack I can assure I will be there biggest client (especially when going overseas as there is no Stuyvesant over there, will pack 1 suitcase full just for that:p).

As for the lower than dog poo don't even get me started!:mad:

Come on Jacques you have to admit - those designated smoking rooms at airports and shopping malls sometimes smell worse than dog poo .... LOL:p

jacque31
Come on Jacques you have to admit - those designated smoking rooms at airports and shopping malls sometimes smell worse than dog poo .... LOL:p

Well maybe but if you are a smoker then that smell isn't bad - also before or after an 11 hour flight at that point I couldn't care less :D:D:D

admin
Are we allowed to sell ciggies on BoB?

The tobacco act prohibits the advertising of tobacco products in any form.

mellowred
Well maybe but if you are a smoker then that smell isn't bad - also before or after an 11 hour flight at that point I couldn't care less :D:D:D

Even as a smoker I think those rooms stink, but that doesn't stop me either. :D

I just chain smoke while in them. The "fresh smoke" smells much better than the stale fumes hanging from the walls and ceiling.:P

jacque31
Even as a smoker I think those rooms stink, but that doesn't stop me either. :D

I just chain smoke while in them. The "fresh smoke" smells much better than the stale fumes hanging from the walls and ceiling.:P

Yip that's why I only smoke outside:p