Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Why would I want to balance ...?

lilythepink

Why would I want to balance differently when putting my fist into the palm of someone else's hand to press his/her hand down? Why would I want to do it with this device attached to my arm? What am I not understanding? I see there are several of these "thingies" for sale on BoB. :confused::confused::confused:

Other Health & Beauty - Power Balance Silicone Wristband Bracelet - PINK - LARGE for sale in East London (ID:25639173)

moppies

Lily - slaan my om met 'n veer - ek weet nie. Die goed lyk maar bra stupid vir my - net 'n nuwe neiging en 'n nuwe gadget as jy my vra:cool:

mellowred

With this magic gadget you can be the most all round balanced person anyone meets - and you can prove it to them :P

lilythepink

But I already consider myself the most balanced person around (not that MrAerospace would agree) so I don't need one of these "thingies".

Any comments from wayjen, MsPlod, meteorite, etc? Come on - we need a good reason why one should buy one of these items! :D

mellowred

Ah but you see Lily if you and I were to meet, how could we prove who is the most balanced. I know I am :P, but you think you are. What a dilemma!

ClickandShip

If Lily paid MORE for her Balance thingy, the she would be MORE balanced..:D

mellowred

Blast :mad:. So as always, money talks. :P

MsPlod

There is a programme on 702 (567) talk radio on Sunday nights - chaired by Kate Turkington. My favourite programme. It's called "Believe it or not". This bracelet is the sort of thing Ms. Turkington might refer to as being - Wooo oooo oooh.... ;) (rhyming with moo)

Gotta REALLY "believe" in these things for them to work - plastic placebos I'd call them :P

lilythepink

I agree with MsPlod about plastic placebos!

And I'd have to agree that MsPlod could well be better balanced than I am - she's much younger!! (I tend to suffer from Old Timer's and Arthur Ritis visits me occasionally!) :P

MrAerospace

Of course I agree that lilythepink is properly balanced. Look who she lives with ...!! (I dare not say otherwise!) ;)

kyle2

These things pop up from time to time and promise the world, but are physically unable to do anything, I suppose once you have bought the ruddy thing and see you've wasted your money, you try and convince yourself that it actually does something to justify the cost, power of positive thinking, and low and behold a phsyco-seimetic reaction takes place and the thing works (but only in your mind!):P

lilythepink

Well, I think I am perfectly balanced already and am convinced I'm right. LOL So I don't need to spend money on a talisman in which I have little faith.

kyle2

So if one has a chip on two shoulders, that makes a well balanced person?:D

Or perhaps one should buy 2 of these rediculous placebo's, one for each arm, to balance it out correctly!:)

MsPlod

Hit the nail on the head!!

So if one has a chip on two shoulders, that makes a well balanced person?:D

Or perhaps one should buy 2 of these rediculous placebo's, one for each arm, to balance it out correctly!:)

You have it Kyle - that is the trick here, once you have bought one - you actually HAVE to buy another to make sure that you are balanced! :P

Little Miss Muffet
Lily - slaan my om met 'n veer - ek weet nie. Die goed lyk maar bra stupid vir my - net 'n nuwe neiging en 'n nuwe gadget as jy my vra:cool:

"Slaan is twee mans se werk" --Touch me and you will see what will happen

"Slaan is niks nie,maar die oor-en-weer slanery"---Two can play at that game;)

I am bored. Is there something better to do than posting.

lilythepink

There is NEVER anything better to do than posting, geewhizz! ;)

kyle2

Says the Master of posting! We are not worthy Lily!LOL!:P

Little Miss Muffet

If you scale down under you will see Lily is the "Master poster" on the forum.

moppies

I went to town last week and saw this spesific "gadget" at one of the "outdoor" retailers. You won't believe what they are charging: R495.00 for the same gadget that is been advertised on bob and selling for R100.00 - R150.00. Even the packaging is the same as those ones on bob!!!

lilythepink
If you scale down under you will see Lily is the "Master poster" on the forum.

Good grief. Where does one see that, geewhizz? What am I missing out on? :o

MsPlod
Good grief. Where does one see that, geewhizz? What am I missing out on? :o

I have a sneaking suspicion that geewhizz is referring to this...

Top Posters

Member: Posts:

lilythepink 4383

admin 3890

SkyeCreations 3183

Dean MF 2852

chocs n treats 2822

:P not too shabby LilythePink - not too shabby...

Little Miss Muffet
I have a sneaking suspicion that geewhizz is referring to this...

Top Posters

Member: Posts:

lilythepink 4383

admin 3890

SkyeCreations 3183

Dean MF 2852

chocs n treats 2822

:P not too shabby LilythePink - not too shabby...

More posts than Admin. Trouble is this forum is addictive and I have to come in here daily to see whats cooking.

Sometimes I laugh--hubby wants to send me to a Phyco guy.:rolleyes: Sometimes it is a rating I am laughing at.

lilythepink

Oh, yes. I never look down there so just keep a tally on my actual posts.

Now ask Wayjen about HIS postings on another forum which several of us enjoy - he's nearly up to THIRTY THOUSAND! :)