Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Another peace pipe on Bob ...

kyle2

I guess one really loses ones inhibitions and definately caution is windward bound!:P

Quote<The original smoking pipe for smoking Proscribed cannabis>

lilythepink

And note the definition of "proscribe" ... put out of protection of law; banish; exile; forbid by law. (The definitions in themselves cause me some confusion! LOL) :o

MsPlod
And note the definition of "proscribe" ... put out of protection of law; banish; exile; forbid by law. (The definitions in themselves cause me some confusion! LOL) :o

I suspect they mean "prescribed" - but proscribed kinda makes more sense in a way doesn't it - heh heh heh!:P

Jaun1

I’m trying to post a new thread, and it’s just a blank page.

I think this peace pipe is cracking up the system.:confused:

lilythepink

@ Jaun1 - with peace pipes and dragons, et al, all around you you are going to have to get used to it! LOL :P

Saw your threads but no ways can I post on them. Did you break something? :confused::confused:

Jaun1

I think the BOB team bought some of those peace pipes,lol:D

I received a email from them stating that the debit order of R10 didn’t go off. (I upgraded to advanced user)

The debit order did go off on Friday morning (I received the SMS from the bank).

And I was upgraded on Sunday. Now my seller account has been disabled!! I have a open bid of R10 500 on one of my items! What now?

I did contact them, still waiting

lilythepink

Phone BoB's office right away. Do not delay!