Sign in to follow this  
pienkfly

Why can't BoB do anything for buyers?

pienkfly

I have asked BoB numerous times to assist me with my problem.

I have paid R 1800.00 for a item i bought from seller "Alass". This was 4 June 2010 already. Since then i have only had excuses from the seller for not shipping my item.

Alass then offered to refund me, and i accepted to take the refund. This was July 2010.

I have asked the help of BoB to assist me, and all they do is to forward my query to the seller, in which the seller again gives another false comment about my payment, or he has some other excuse.

It has now been 3 months gone, and i haven't received my refund.

I'm sorry, but a refund can't be taking this long to make. I have send Alass about 20 emails, and every sigle time he has another excuse, that is IF he reply's to my mail.

And as i noted, i am not the only one complaining about this seller. And if Alass has so many problems on his side to make shipping, he shouldn't be listing items on BoB untill things are sorted on his side.

What more can a buyer do than to beg for the refund (which was what i have also tried) but still i get no responce.

Can BoB do anything for buyers like us? Or can they atleast take matters more seriously to assist us with seller like these??????????????????????????????????

qball

bidorbuy is trying to assist many of the buyers in the same situation as yourself, however, it is difficult enough to try resolve these issues, as the seller is overseas, which does not make it easy from a communication point of view. The seller has been in constant contact with us and we are assisting the seller to try resolve all outstanding issues. Unfortunately this will take some time as there are many buyers in the same or similar situation as yourself, regarding refunds or delivery of items.

Whilst we do understand the frustration many of you face, by simply cutting the seller off at the knees may jeopardise the successful resolution of these matters.

We would appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Thank you

Cuan

Guest Guest

Dear Pienkfly

Any update, please? :wondering:... I'm also not getting any emails... :-((( (Really Alass... Even a blank email is better than nothing... )

Kind regards

TheJeweller

Can we make a list of a BAD SELLER.

BAD BUYER.

It have to be visible to all. Help before Sell, Buy.