Sign in to follow this  
PromotionsOnline

Negative Rating But Buyer Never Read Listing

PromotionsOnline

I am highly pissed. I have been ethical, sit long hard hours putting up listings, getting a thumbnail that is a nice calling card like all seller do put the listing up of each product , pictures captions on bidorbuy BUT GUESS WHAT .... buyer sees thumbnail ... does not read listing ... bids and then very upset cause she did not get what was in thumbnail .... BIDORBUY SAYS SHES RIGHT .... cause the thumbnail must show what you selling ... so 80% of all items advertised on bidorbuy is WRONG... we the sellers are idiots .... the buyers & bidorbuy can abuse us and we the sellers must just take it ... I AM FED UP ... I work damn hard putting up the listings but dont need to as all that is needed is a thumbnail ...O PLEASE AND DONT FORGET TO SEND ME THE CAR THAT IS IN THE PICTURE OF THE LISTING THAT IS ACTUALLY ONLY SELLING A SCRATCHREMOVING PEN ... AND THE LIST GOES ON .... please we are not idiots!!! dont treat us as such!!!!:(:confused::mad::eek:

lilythepink

JT, you have my sympathy but don't be fed up. It's not worth bursting a blood vessel. Take some deep breaths (really deep ones) and have a cup of tea (or something stronger!) and relax. Once you are over the anger bit, that is the time to sort it out with the buyer. Good luck

qball

Hi there

I have spoken to the staff member concerned and we do not state the image must be of the item being sold. It is strongly recommended that your thumbnail is the same as your item to avoid such issues like this. We do realise many sellers put a generic image up as a thumbnail and this is acceptable, but ultimately it's your listing and you are responsible for the way in which it is listed. The rating you received refers mainly to the quality of the product and as such we will not be getting involved in the rating issue.

I would also like to ask you to refrain from posting in caps.

Thank you

Cuan