Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Wake up with a fright ...

kyle2

So, if this thing goes all wrong and gets a mind of its own, its going to run screaming through the house?

I also kind of looks a little bit like Princess Leia from starwars EP4. I really goto stop watching these things.:P

lilythepink

Yes, it might well have a mind of its own and get frustrated if you don't wake up - it will then change direction and hit you on the head?!!! Kyle you and I have vivid imaginations, if nothing else! ;)

kyle2

So if you get one of these things, does it come with a baseball bat to defend yourself I wonder?:P

wayjen

cool i love gadgets and if i had all the money in the world i would buy every gadget i have ever seen.

lilythepink

Are you in the market for the latest cultural weapon that will hit you on the head to wake you up?

wayjen

is it a gadget or a weapon?

lilythepink

I suppose it could be either, Wayne. Looks like a gadget that could be used as a weapon in several ways - it could be directed to hit you in the face when it's wheels get going, or the wife could throw the entire thing at you when she's upset with you! Watch out with this one!

wayjen

ha ha see how time flies.

lilythepink

You are in good form, Wayne! ROFL.

wayjen

i bet you say that to all the guys heh heh heh.

lilythepink

I wish there were more than one of them at times. Sadly, it's just wishful thinking. (Now, now MrAerospace, please don't sulk with me ...!)

MsPlod

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!

Nobody - but NOBODY - must ever buy one of these for my family... My four-year old has "discovered" alarm clocks and sets them without us knowing. We have woken up twice now in the past month with an alarm clock bleeping madly in the middle of the night - while he and his baby brother peacefully sleep - we are bashing around in the dark trying to find the *$ thing!!!:P

I cannot begin to imagine having to actually chase after it - that would REALLY add insult to injury:eek:

eZethu Coins

You may also just install an normal anti-burglary alarm system - they have a wicked sense of humor themselves - ask me - it happened in the early hours of the morning again today. I only know that it was morning, because the armed-response lady on the other side of the phone said "Good morning Mr Rheeder.....". Oh - and the alarm system and the armed-response company work together - 1st the alarm wake you up and 5 minutes later - as you are drifting off again - the armed response wake you up with a telephone call - like a snooze function.

kyle2

Very thoughtfull these alarm guys, don't Ever, Ever eeeeeeeveeerr give them your celphone number if you work for a company, even if you leave, they will still fone you, 2 years late I Still get calls at 1:00am. Now I just have fun with them, If they call me I ask them to send out at least 10 vehicles to go and check.:P

Hey MSplod, welcome back, u been gone for a few days.:D

wayjen

thats what i used to do Kyle. The guys i worked with would bring their cellphones to me to setup and do this and that to them so what i would do is set their alarms for some ungodly hour of the morning and hand it back.

there were a few droopy eyes and fist waving the next morning.

kyle2

You're cruel Wayne, but its very funny though! LOL!:D

wayjen

ha ha ha you should see my zoopy prank from work.

lilythepink

For some unknown reason (sadism can't be ruled out!) our alarm company does a "beep beep" check of our alarm system at 20 to 12 every night. As the main unit is in our bedroom, I open a bleary eye at that time of the night EVERY night and then go back to sleep again. Hubby, dogs and cats are all snoring and don't even hear the beeping!

MsPlod

Where should I start...

Hey MSplod, welcome back, u been gone for a few days.:D

Bin feeling a little poorly - but getting back into the groove - thanks kindly for noticing - missed the banter I must say!!:D

ha ha ha you should see my zoopy prank from work.

Haal uit en wys Wayne!! WHAT is the zoopy prank???;):confused:

For some unknown reason (sadism can't be ruled out!) our alarm company does a "beep beep" check of our alarm system at 20 to 12 every night. As the main unit is in our bedroom, I open a bleary eye at that time of the night EVERY night and then go back to sleep again. Hubby, dogs and cats are all snoring and don't even hear the beeping!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaRGH!!!!!!:P

wayjen
Bin feeling a little poorly - but getting back into the groove - thanks kindly for noticing - missed the banter I must say!!:D

Haal uit en wys Wayne!! WHAT is the zoopy prank???;):confused:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaRGH!!!!!!:P

i actually have 2 videos on zoopy but only one is a prank i pulled on a friend at work, i would have to go look for it should you guys want to see it.

kyle2

OK Wayne, now you have to haul out your zoopy, the girls have asked for it, do it man, take one for the team!:P

wayjen

ha ha ha i am capped at the moment and Zoopy although are south african have moved their servers offshore so i dont know if i will be able to get them.

something tells me it was on here before and Andries comes to mind but maybe MacMuffin has seen it too.

Give me till thursday and i will see what i can do. in the mean time i will check here on this forum if it was posted.

wayjen

kyle i have found both as they were on my other forum. i am not sure if i can post them here but i will pm them to you.

kyle2

Haahaahha! Wayne(Gojiberry)Jen!:P Maybe you should do one where this clock thing is attacking you or chasing someone around!:D