Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

Re-listings sometimes do not work

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000

I have noticed that a couple of times I have listed items to re-list if nobody bid on it, yet the re-list does not happen - Anybody else have this problem?

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
I have noticed that a couple of times I have listed items to re-list if nobody bid on it, yet the re-list does not happen - Anybody else have this problem?

Can you post the trade-id's so that we can look at this? We are not aware of any issues related to this functionality. Can you also verify that you have selected the correct relist option (some are quantity based, others time-based)

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000

Hi there, the item in question is Auction - 24811827. This is a recent one I noticed, there was also one about a week ago, but I cannot remember now which one that was.

brands online    10
brands online

I have a similar problem, well maybe not so similar. At times, very seldom that is, when I relist items from the pick list, one or two items will relist as secondhand. It's different items and not a huge problem. Just more time consuimg as I have to check each listing to confirm i'ts advertised as new. The Confirm page when listing from the Pick List doesn't show NEW or SECONDHAND, nor the NOT YET OPEN page unfortunately.

Bead Mania Crafts    10
Bead Mania Crafts

@MacMuffin

This problem has been happening for awhile now when trying to re-list items i.e

When listing the first item all is well, problem occurs when you return to the first listing and now you want to list another product - it always automatically selects secondhand item - probably a bug...

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

l have second hand items that sometimes relist as refurbished

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Thanks for the feedback - we will validate this next week and provide a fix. We will post an update in this thread once it's done (but I doubt it will be fixed next week).

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi MacMuffin

Just had the experience this morning where I've got two auction listings set on auto-relist as "relist the original quantity" for x amount of times. Thankfully I picked it up that they did not relist and I did it manually. But there are times that I guess some sellers won't be able to pick it up that quickly - especially when you have stacks of items open... (as we do!)

Thank you,

Janet - CCG

brands online    10
brands online

Yup, definitely an issue. I also had 2 auctions relist as secondhand again and needed to change them manually today.

AuctionH    10
AuctionH

Hi there,

I investigated this matter and could not conclude that there is a bug in any of the relist methods in use. SQL queries indicated a low case scenario since 2007 where the condition changed from new to something else and the initial trade was always edited before the relist, which leaves me to believe that the items condition was wrongly listed initially.

As for trade 24811827 it is a re-list of 24509395 with 9 re-lists remaining, so that also works like it should.

I agree the confirmation page could include the item condition, but this does not seem to be a big issue or a bug. Would gladly continue to look into it, but I need more info of trade id's where this happened.

Thanks,

luckybird    10
luckybird

I also have a query about the Re-list process, sorry i thought it appropriate to place the query here while the team are looking into the situation.

Is there some way that bid or buy can keep the ending time the same, i have several items on relist and i noticed some items ended on Wednesday at 3 to 4 am that were set on the originally to end at 22h00

Thank you