Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Since when did the forum open up on its own tab?

wayjen

I came onto the forum now to rant and rave and i see the forum opened up its very own tab on my pc, since when has this changed?

I like it by the way because now i can chat whilst posting an auction.

nice guys.

jacque31
i see the forum opened up its very own tab on my pc, since when has this changed?

I think about 2 or 3 days ago - but I don't like it that much - a bit irritating. If i want to be on the forum I don't want the Bid or Buy open in another, have to close it every time.

Could have just opened the link in a new tab/window. As most people won't do both at the "same" time - and when needed just open it as mentioned :P Anyway :D :rolleyes:

wayjen

yeah i guess you right with the tab story.

thanks for the feedback Jacque

Little Miss Muffet
I came onto the forum now to rant and rave and i see the forum opened up its very own tab on my pc, since when has this changed?

nice guys.

Where do you see this? It does not open a tab on my Bidorbuy. Maybe Bob are sick of hearing from me.:o

Right now I only get the category discussions and cant get into the top part of the forum.

I opened this down under.

wayjen

when i clicked on "forum" from the auction side of BoB it opened a tab maybe it depends on what browser you use?

jacque31
when i clicked on "forum" from the auction side of BoB it opened a tab maybe it depends on what browser you use?

No I highly doubt that. Geewiz try deleting history, cookies ect ect, do a refresh and check then. Think this is quite new so that could possibly explain things. As for the forum that should also be sorted, if not I guess BoB will have to have a look for you.;):D

mellowred

It opens a new tab on my side - I think this is an option on our own set-up. Not sure where to find it, but I assume it is under internet tools - options. I know I've seen it somewhere ;).

MacMuffin

Are you guys sure this is happening? The only links we open in a new tab are Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. The blog and forum have always opened in the same window.

Little Miss Muffet
No I highly doubt that. Geewiz try deleting history, cookies ect ect, do a refresh and check then. Think this is quite new so that could possibly explain things. As for the forum that should also be sorted, if not I guess BoB will have to have a look for you.;):D

I got into top part of forum after deleting browsing history.It was about time too.Took a while. I dont get this tab though

wayjen

MacMuffin i just tested it again and it opened in the BoB auction window but every time i opened it today it always opened in another tab.

MacMuffin
MacMuffin i just tested it again and it opened in the BoB auction window but every time i opened it today it always opened in another tab.

U sure you have no aliens/astronauts tampering with your computer ;)

wayjen
U sure you have no aliens/astronauts tampering with your computer ;)

ha ha ha ja ja ja when you gonna give us another clue man?

are you on my contact list? :D

MacMuffin
ha ha ha ja ja ja when you gonna give us another clue man?

are you on my contact list? :D

clue: not on your contact list.

wayjen

damn! ok cause it's been bugging me since we last spoke and i want to ask but....................

Digitrade

My Forum page also opened in a seperate tab yesterday. It does not do it any longer.

jacque31

Judging by quite a few user experiencing the mysterious new tab phenomenon - i don't think it's got anything to do with any settings (I think mellowred mentioned this), anyway now mine also stop doing it's own thing and is doing it's normal thing again:confused: mmm I think a few gremlins got into BoB and caused some mischief:p

mellowred

Ok mine is opening in same tab now too. Must be Wayne's alien friends. :P

wayjen
Ok mine is opening in same tab now too. Must be Wayne's alien friends. :P

oi! i saw that. :D

lilythepink

I don't get the tab either - but I don't think I need or want it! :)