Sign in to follow this  
BeadandCraft Studio

Newbie demands collection

BeadandCraft Studio    10
BeadandCraft Studio

New buyer with no ratings makes purchases from me last night for 2 items,totalling R5.25,no postage fees added to the order.Also no postal address,as well.I see that he made 14 purchases from other sellers.In the note to seller,he/she advises" will collect,where do I live".

Advised buyer that I do not allow collections,been getting emails from him,begging me to make an exception,as he is leaving"permanently"on Wednesday.If you were leaving permanently,why do you make purchases.He says he thought,I would make an exception for him.

Advised him,that should he not conclude the sale,a snc will be filed.Now he wants to pay me,but doesnt want the stuff(subtle blackmail??).

So I told him,I dont work that way and dont expect anything for free- you pay,I post and why dont you have a postal address,Since then,no response

I say he/she because the account is registered to a female,but the blackmailer(oops,emailer)is a male

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

How long is a piece of string? He's dangling you at the end of it by the sounds of things!

BeadandCraft Studio
How long is a piece of string? He's dangling you at the end of it by the sounds of things!

He can dangle all he wants,I aint budging.;)

BeadandCraft Studio

Oh,dear.What do I do now,buyer pays the R5.25 but no postage fee and says he is moving away,What now:confused:

SProducts    10
SProducts

This is very funny, why would someone waste so much money for nothing? It probably costed him/her about R20.00 in banking fees to make the transfer for something they dont want.

They might still hope you'll make an exeption!

Sipho

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee
Oh,dear.What do I do now,buyer pays the R5.25 but n postage fee and says he is moving away,What now:confused:

If you don't want the money you can send it my way :)

BeadandCraft Studio

Eish,Bumblebee,after I deduct the money for the numerous emails sent to buyer to sort out this mess and emailing Bidorbuy on how to proceed,there isn't much left over.R5.25 goes rather quickly these days

Sipho,it never ceases to amaze me that buyers would rather pay the banking charges,but never the postage

moppies    10
moppies
Oh,dear.What do I do now,buyer pays the R5.25 but no postage fee and says he is moving away,What now:confused:

:oAway? Where? Surely he / she must know where he / she is moving too? This IS funny!!!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Perhaps he's leaving this mortal world?? ;)

BeadandCraft Studio

Perhaps he's leaving this mortal world?? ;)

He did say he is leaving " permanently",but I didnt think he meant it literally;)

Hi,

I needed this by wednesday latest actually.

Is there no way I can get it sooner?

Because I will be leaving permanently.

Please make a exception.

Thanks

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

If he is leaving the mortal world then he should have bought coins from me to pay the ferryman :(

Maybe he can see the future and knows that he will be leaving BoB ;)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well for R5-odd he wouldn't get enough coins to bribe the ferryman??! ;)

BeadandCraft Studio

Hows this for a rating from the buyer.I should be so lucky:rolleyes:

Paid for items, seller does not allow collections. Delivery will be impossible. Hopefully next buying experience will be a good one

by cathy09 (no ratings)

cathy09    10
cathy09

hi

such a simple request blown out of proprtion. geez, if you're bored dreambeadz, join mxit or something.

I simply requested either OVERNIGHT POSTAGE, DELIVERY OR COLLECTION

sibce neither was possible from the sellers side, and she got pretty het up, i decided to cool her off by paying for the "R5.50" for the items and told her to keep the goodies and will purchase from her in future when i'm settled (moving and getting a new "post office box" as I WON'T RECIEVE ITEMS AT THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS TO PLACE I'M MOVING TO FOR PERSONAL REASONS) GEEZ! do i have to give all the personal details of my life for a few embellishments?? honestly... i thought that R5.50 would quiet you down, I suggest you join Facebook.

finally, i am a female, the email address is registered under my husbands name. ANY MORE PERSONAL INFO REQUIRED DENISE NAICKER? how much more unprofessional can you get as a seller?

AND HONESTLY, i don't think it was ethical of you to bring this up, you charged me R42.50 postage and said it "might" reach in a few days, I CLEARLY STATED THAT I NEEDED IT TO BE SENT OVERNIGHT OR DELIVERED/COLLECTED. since u refused everything & statred hopping i decided to keep my cool and pay you the R5 that u were swearing me over

cathy09    10
cathy09
Hows this for a rating from the buyer.I should be so lucky:rolleyes:

Paid for items, seller does not allow collections. Delivery will be impossible. Hopefully next buying experience will be a good one

by cathy09 (no ratings)

You are so bored

admin    0
admin

Hi cathy09,

Welcome to the Forum.

Thank you for the explanation. Please adhere to the forum rules and do not get personal/insulting in your posts.

Thank you.

cathy09    10
cathy09
I see that he made 14 purchases from other sellers.

now u're stalking me? grow up, is it really your businesses how ,any purchases I make a day or how many emails I recieve a day?

BeadandCraft Studio

This is the message in response to the note received on the order form

Will collect . Where in Durban are you?

Hi,Craig

As per your email,that you are leaving on Wednesday,permanently,you should have taken that into account when placing your order.Unfortunately,I do not allow collections-No exceptions

Regards

Denise

"I did, but thought you'd make an exception"

"Please find attached proof of payment 4 items. You dont have to post it to me. I don't think it's wise to pay R42 for this. I will rather place a bigger order with you in future and I wouldn't feel bad paying that amount of postage fees for something more valuable. Unfortunately, im leaving now, changing addresses."

I have all the correspondence between Craig(your husband)and myself.At no stage did you email me unless your name is Craig.As indicated by the above email,Craig didnt think it wise to pay R37.00 postage,where on earth was he going to afford overnight postage at a much higher rate.

As for stalking you,anyone looking at your profile can see how many items you purchased.Also if your address is not on Bidorbuy,how would I even be able to post overnight to you?have you thought of that.

It seems you need the R5.50 more than I do as you really in limbo and cant remember or choose not to remember that you demanded to collect on your order form,as you can see from above,and when I refused as I have indicated on my shipping,that I do not allow collections,you turned nasty.

Bidorbuy management can see the note on your order where you demanded that you collect and replaced the shipping fees with R0.00 and no physical/postal address,so that even if you wanted overnight(which you never indicated at all),you would still have to have an address to receive.All corresponce is available if BoB management requests it.

"I simply requested either OVERNIGHT POSTAGE, DELIVERY OR COLLECTION

sibce neither was possible from the sellers side, and she got pretty het up,"

How is it possible that I do not post as 100% of our sales are via the internet

"if you're bored dreambeadz, join mxit or something"

Mixit- what's that????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"I CLEARLY STATED THAT I NEEDED IT TO BE SENT OVERNIGHT OR DELIVERED/COLLECTED."

Please forward that email above for all to see,as you certainly did not request anything of that sort,as I mentioned I have each and every corresponce between Craig(your hubby) and myself.If he had indeed wanted overnight shipping,surely he would have paid for it,right,but no,he demands that he collect.

It is so easy to blame sellers,when we dont give into your demands and all the terms and conditions are there for you to read,but you choose not to and insist that the seller is wrong!!!.With an attitude like yours,its no wonder sellers do not allow collections.

Kit W    10
Kit W

Hi DreamBeadz

I see that your buyer has a serious attitude problem with everyone - I am sure that admin will cut her down to size with those nasty & rude remarks she has made.

Good luck

Kit

BeadandCraft Studio

Thanks,Kit for your kindness. With an attitude like that,I sure am glad,I dont allow collections.Can you imagine what the neighbours would say,if the buyer and I got into a slandering match;):rolleyes:

cathy09    10
cathy09
Hi DreamBeadz

I see that your buyer has a serious attitude problem with everyone - I am sure that admin will cut her down to size with those nasty & rude remarks she has made.

Good luck

Kit

@ kit :o no comment

@denise naidu

all i simply did was request, i did not insist. what crime is commited in that? the mere fact that i paid you and stated issue 'resolved'. what more do you want from me?

after u refused, i paid and said goodbye. i did not expect to hear from you again especially like this.

thank u and goodday,

cathy09    10
cathy09
Thanks,Kit for your kindness. With an attitude like that,I sure am glad,I dont allow collections.Can you imagine what the neighbours would say,if the buyer and I got into a slandering match;):rolleyes:

ditto

thank goodness

qball    10
qball

Buyer needs to adhere to the seller's terms of sale, which if collection is not permitted, you need to pay the shipping amounts as listed.

Note to all - please do not use the forum to start insulting each other and throwing accusations around.

Thank you

Cuan