Sign in to follow this  
Daykie

Illegal DS games

MagicMoments

what did I miss out on?

Hi Daykie and Cuan,

what did I miss? did somebody else ask if the games were genuine or not? why did you have to go and spoil my chance of actually getting one of these games in my hands, I thought I would not ask any questions this time and decided to just place my bid, and I was actually winning one of the auctions. Cuan do you have any feedback on this issue? have you managed to get a copy of the games from the seller to check authenticity? well thanks anyway guys for putting a stop to yet another ploy to sell these ill fated games, just what will they do next?:rolleyes:

thanks guys for keeping BOB legit

Daykie

Hi Moneybagdad, well reading what Cuan had said in response to Rob and your complaints last time I think they were asked to prove the copies were genuine, with a physical copy and where they were getting them from? Not sure but I saw these today and thought it was a bit suspicious. It's a pity really because I would actually like to buy genuine copies of some games for myself but no one has decent prices on secondhand ones and importing them is a little trickier due to the bulkier boxes. If I wanted fakes I could just download the roms for free but I like the whole package as a piece in my collection.

MagicMoments

Hi Daykie, I also suspected something fishy when I saw the adds, that is why I thought I would take a new approach and just pretend to be an interested buyer so we could get our hands on a copy, it was my intention to send it to BOB for checking, I feel bad though, because I have ordered some DS Games which I will be selling on BOB, and it will look like I have been trying to get rid of this seller so that I can take over, not the case at all, I just did not want to have people thinking that my games are also fake - YES! my games are definately genuine authentic Nintendo Games and to avoid the obvious questions I will be including the product code in my adds. I hope Cuan will let us know the outcome of this investigation.

BobPhillips

I saw these too and was wondering but seems like you got there first daykie. I was also going to try and win one so I can see. It's frustrating because I buy games to sell again and I just can't seem to get genuine DS games cheap enough for me to buy and sell and make a profit on.

qball

The seller apparantly did not have stock to send us to verify, so I am currently waiting for Adobe to get back to us, as the representative is overseas until next week.

Kind regards

Cuan

MagicMoments

Hi, Cuan, your response is posted on the wrong thread, you responding to the illegal software thread, can you update us on the illegal DS Games situation, thanks

oryxza

Qball, I think the confusion comes from your reference to Adobe and not Nintendo.

qball

My apologies... Monday's!!!:whistling: :wondering:

Nintendo have assisted and advised us, but we do need physical items to check authenticity or proof thereof. Seller could not supply us with proof of authenticity and items were removed. We have also supplied Nintendo with user details of the seller. If the seller cannot provide us with proof they will receive a warning and they will not be allowed to relist the items.

Apologies to all about the reference to Adobe, that is a separate matter.

Kind regards

Cuan

Daykie

Hmmm not sure about these DS's either that the person is selling but with 25 games, if they were original and new the price should be at least 5000. And here from the Q & A:

QHi do you have 195 games in one. I am looking it? - Asked by madrea (1)28 Sep 22:07

Ahi

it's not 195 games. it's around 30 games in one cartridge.

thax

So basically admitting that it is a multicart. Maybe they should be advised to ditch the 25 games and just sell the consoles?

Edited by Daykie
to actually add the link! :-P