Sign in to follow this  
kyle2

If you buy this, You'll buy anything!

MsPlod
I am sooooo not convinced, I remember a plastic crystal that people bought 10yrs ago that was so exclusive few could afford it, I forget the name now. Same type of thing.:P

Other - RED POWER BALANCE BANGLE- LATEST TOP SELLER for sale in Pietermaritzburg (ID:24955134)

Suspect it works the same way that many talismans do... Reminds one to stay in touch with one's "power"... ;)

lilythepink

They could have put it in something other than plastic, surely? Looks cheap as it is and makes me wonder how many BoBbers are crazy enough to pay more than R200 (including postage) for this ridiculous item! I don't think it warrants the name "talisman", MsPlod - you are TOO kind! ;)

brands online

I too am skeptical, but there are lots and lots and lots of ppl out there wearing them. And they retail for R500 Lily. For a sticker. Doesn't even use batteries! :D

lilythepink

All I can say is (again) "good grief", Brands! Some people have too much money at their disposal ...!

kebs

Ok.. Now I've seen everything.. My supplier's latest catalog has these in - so if anyone wants one, let me know - they are only R50.. Hmm... If people are actually buying these, I could make a fortune & retire early!! :D