Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

HUGE Dilema!! Sellers Advise Please...

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I have a situation with a buyer and am really stuck for an answer here.

Situation as follows:

Item Bought (Cellphone - Value R 699) Paid a few days late but nothing drastic. My stock was awaiting collection from my supplier, I called him and asked him to send it directly to the buyer to save costs (I must state, he is also a seller on BoB - VERY RESPECTED, Well over 12,000 +)

No problem, he sends, gives me the Speed Services tracking and I send to the buyer. I check Parcel Track, Item in the system and on the way. All Great.

Buyer emails to say that Item has not arrived.

I check, see it's on the system still but not moving, I call the Supplier, he says he knew this would happen as this SAME buyer has bought the SAME item from him and the SAME happened at the SAME post office...

Could this be? Could 1 person be this unlucky on the exact same item?

brands online    10
brands online

Depends on how long ago it's been. SAPO tracking system upto more than the usual crap it usually is lately. Have 2 or 3 buyers who've received their items more than two weeks back and they still say IN TRANSIT. I would enquire with SAPO and tell the buyer to wait for the outcome. I know that could be months!!!, but I wouldn't pay out of my pocket if I knew I'd done my bit. Especially when there is a fishy 'stench' about it all...