Sign in to follow this  
Digitrade

Questions from buyers.

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

Buyers have the option to ask questions about an item before making the purchase or placing a bid.

BUT.... certain buyers are clever. They will ask you something in the line of: "Do you have more stock of this item available, and what will your buy now price be?" Usually they only do this to determine a market price, instead of bidding.

If I answer this, then the Q&A are visible to any other prospective buyers. Your answer to the question might influence the price that your auction will close at.

I still want to answer the question, but also want to delete it as soon after that.

My question is:- If I delete the question straight after I answered it, in order not to show on the listing, will the buyer have received the answer?

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

yes, they do get the answer the moment you press send. Even if you delete it afterwards, they will have gotten it already.

SProducts    10
SProducts

Asha Craft is correct, as soon as you answer it the buyer gets an email. Even if you delete it they will still have the email.

But what I noted recently, when the seller deletes the question it is removed from Buyer's view of answered questions.

Sipho