Sign in to follow this  
babyface2

Every Week This Seller Gets Away With Outragous Shipping

babyface2

:mad: HOW COME SELLER ECNETTLE GETS AWAY WITH THESE SHIPPING CHARGES. REPORT HER EVERY WEEK AND BOB DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT. HER BID INCREMENTS IS ONLY ONE RAND. PLEASE BOB THE SHIPPING HAS NOW GONE FROM R99.00 TO R129.00 THIS IS CLEARLY BYPASSING COMMISION TO PAY PLUS RIPPING OFF BUYERS.:o NEVER DO I GET ANY RESPONSE FROM BOB ABOUT THIS ISSUE:confused::mad:

mellowred

I see she posted photos of her packaging set-up for a MrBean who asked her a Q on one of her listings.

Dutch - PRETTY ~DELFT STYLE WALL PLATE -DECORATIVE was sold for R1.00 on 11 Aug at 20:31 by ecnettle12 in East London (ID:24814115)

The postage does seem excessive, but she does sell a lot of items for well over R1.

Amazingly only one neutral rating regarding the postage fees (?)

babyface2

hi mellowred, only the wednesday auctions seems to have excessive postage and only r1.00 bid increment. i see suddenly the item has been removed from the auction:rolleyes:

mellowred

Perhaps she is watching the forum ;).

It is excessive, but she does clearly state how much she is charging. Sellers will pick up on it, and if not - so be it. I doubt she gets too many return customers.

If you feel she is ripping BoB off and have reported it, you have done your bit.

Don't get your knickers in a knot. At the end of the day it's really not worth it.:)

qball

Seller states costs upfront with an explanation. We looked at the open listings and even the 1 week auctions have the same shipping cost on them.

Considering some of the items being sold we do not believe this is an attempt to bypass bidorbuy fees, but to ensure these items are packaged securely as most are breakable or fragile.

Kind regards

Cuan