Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Revel in my Brilliance!!

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I have just come up with the best ratings idea ever!!

Gut wrencher...You log on...See the negative/neuteral...Search the inbox for emails from the buyer...

PANIC

What if BoB could set up a negative/Neuteral rating function that worked like a SNC..When a user issues you with a negative/neuteral the systems puts the order on hold and no ratings are displayed, but you get an email stating that the user has filed a negative/neuteral rating against you.

You now have, say 24 hours, to contact the user, find out what the problem is and resolve amcabbly.

:P

BeadandCraft Studio    10
BeadandCraft Studio

ClickandShip,that is certainly a brilliant idea,especially for those buyers,that dont email you,when there is a problem,but oh so quick to rate neutral/negative,when a problem can be amicably resolved.;)

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

love it! now post it in the suggestion box :)

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
I have just come up with the best ratings idea ever!!

Gut wrencher...You log on...See the negative/neuteral...Search the inbox for emails from the buyer...

PANIC

What if BoB could set up a negative/Neuteral rating function that worked like a SNC..When a user issues you with a negative/neuteral the systems puts the order on hold and no ratings are displayed, but you get an email stating that the user has filed a negative/neuteral rating against you.

You now have, say 24 hours, to contact the user, find out what the problem is and resolve amcabbly.

:P

Sounds good but the "Pop up" idea was first suggested by me and you are getting all the credit for it. Read the rating thread.

I like your ideas.

I hate the ratings. I call them Bob politics.

Everytime I have got a negative rating I go into shock.Then I used to get "woes" I have learned to keep my cool--well to a point. I dont handle it too well. I dont like to think I have let a user down.

Recently I overlooked a users payment and sent his item 12 days late but I got it off speed post and he gave me such a nice rating. I really appreciate understanding buyers like this. We are all human and make mistakes.

The new sales page is a great help with controlling the sales and to have all the emails recorded is a very good idea. It was well thought out.:)

Sometimes users are just being difficult.