Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Being reported for selling to someone!

Asha Craft

SIGH... i loose out on the dinners and seller events every time! it's either too far, or when i'm in the area i'm already booked for the night :(

lilythepink

Well, Asha, at least you get invited I assume. More than has happened to me! (Just as well - I think I prefer the anonymous role!) lol

Asha Craft

Got invited to the Joburg one, which coincided with my honeymoon in May. Then again the Capetown one, which was on 31 July... my mum's birthday, which is a MUST-ATTEND event. lol. Ironically also the day I found out I'm pregnant... So it seems the next few dinners/events are also out :D

Cali Craft and Gems

@ Asha - well at least you've been invited so well done in any case! You're a fantastic seller! :)

kebs

@ Cali.. Apparently, even though I replied only a day after the invite came through, the dinner is fully booked, so I can't attend... :( You'll have to let me know how it goes..

qball

Unfortunately the E. Cape event is fully booked. It seems these dinners are being fully booked within a day or two of sending out the invite.

I do apologise for this, hopefully next year I will be able to host more sellers. I do have to work within budget constraints... ;)

kebs
Unfortunately the E. Cape event is fully booked. It seems these dinners are being fully booked within a day or two of sending out the invite.

I do apologise for this, hopefully next year I will be able to host more sellers. I do have to work within budget constraints... ;)

It's OK.. next year I'll know to RSVP immediately! :D it's just because us PE people are so sociable & friendly...;)

qball

Too right!!! :D

Miss Jewels

Hi qball. I missed out on the Cape Town event as this too was sold out. I know everyone works within a budget, but what about the BoB users contributing eg R50.00 per head/double, which could possibly help with the expenses? I'm sure the reaction will still be positive and you'll be able to accomodate more people. Just a suggestion.

qball

Thanks for the suggestion but not really logistically possible at a restaurant with bigger numbers. We unfortunately cannot invite every seller, and just trying to get 30 or 40 people together is in itself a challenge. Durban for example, about half the rsvp's didn't pitch on the night and only 1 or 2 cancelled on the day. As we get bigger we will start to invite more sellers, but as with any function or event, numbers have to be limited.

Cheers

Cuan