Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Being reported for selling to someone!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Now I have seen it all!

Just received a Community Watch message that I've been reported for "other suspicious / abusive activity".

For what reason???

Selling to buyer Alass! Oh come on! How on this green earth can I be shot down for selling to someone else?

Absolutely PATHETIC!

If someone has a gripe to pick with the buyer, why report me?

And for the record, user Alass is a fantastic buyer! Constant correspondence, and pays way faster than most of the other buyer's I've dealt with recently!

RISadler    10
RISadler

Agreed, absolutely pathetic! But also extremely hilarious! :D

Alass    10
Alass

WOW

I am also shocked that people have so much time on their hands they want to report me for bidding and buying on "bidorbuy"

I wish i had that kind of time.. but setting up my shop on EBAY as well as selling on this site gets very time consuming lol

Some people need to get out more me thinks :-)

moppies    10
moppies

Cali - wasn't me!!! :P

But I do agree - some people has to much time on hands. What is wrong - if a buyer likes your products and service - to go back to that seller and buy again? I as seller has a few loyal buyers and visa versa.

I have to agree with you - Alass is a great buyer to deal with - no hassles and no complications!!!

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

Alass does pay in record time for his purchases, wish all our buyers could pay within the timeframe as set out by us :rolleyes:

As for the person who reported you, they have NO reason sticking their nose into your business, if they have a problem with alass, then they should sort it out with him directly.

I really do wonder where the people find the time to waste on nonsense :confused:

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

lol.

This is happened to us before as well - just as ridiculous.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Most peculiar!!

How on this green earth can I be shot down for selling to someone else?

Absolutely PATHETIC!

loudlaff.gif coughing and laughing and choking... laugh3.gif

Here I am, all this time I have been wrong - one is not supposed to buy anything from anyone on the site!! Any buying and selling is suspicious behaviour!

duh.gif - oh well at least it gave me a chuckle - Sorry CaliCraft

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I now consider myself a seasoned criminal!:cool:

Cali Craft and Gems
I now consider myself a seasoned criminal!:cool:

And I should be locked up for good!

:D

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well I've heard some pretty strange things in my life but this one of Cali being reported for selling something to Alass blows my mind. Isn't that, after all, what Bid or Buy is all about - buying and selling? How can it warrant a warning? Very, very odd indeed. I've never heard of anything quite so ridiculous in my life. What next, folks?

Hands on Diy    10
Hands on Diy

Admin why so quite help us understand this silly joke

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

He is still incapacitated by laughter...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I notice that Andries hasn't been passing any comments. Did he perhaps play a prank on Cali and Alass, seeing as today is Friday, 13th? lol

kyle2    10
kyle2

Friday the 13th, forgot about that, explains a lot, better go and hide away now. (not neg'ng you Lilly just the day;))

what a weird complaint, interested in what Cuan has to say about it?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Cuan's very quiet this afternoon. Perhaps he's taken the week-end off? Come on Admin and MacMuffin - let us in on this ... please! ;)

Alass    10
Alass

hehe they probably have thier hands full dealing with all the CW reports because people keep buying stuff :P

The guys must get a blast from some of these things that come through :P

Wizard Sales    10
Wizard Sales

That reminds me of a CW report I got before. It stated (still have it saved on my email for laughs):

"Bought an item from DanKing and I never received it. Get rid of all the sellers please."

Now what the hell does that have to do with me? Every seller on the site is to blame for one seller not delivering :rolleyes: "Get rid of all the sellers"? :o We would have a site with tons of buyers but nothing for them to buy :D

meeks    10
meeks
I notice that Andries hasn't been passing any comments. Did he perhaps play a prank on Cali and Alass, seeing as today is Friday, 13th? lol

If this was indeed a Friday the 13th prank that was played on Cali, I hope it is revealed (even if just to put Cali's mind at ease) as most sellers sell to buyers (registered only as buyers) - as well as to fellow sellers.

Imagine if suddenly all sellers get the suspicious/other abusive e-mails from BOB, for selling to fellow sellers?. Would be an extra burden (and waste of time) for the BOB staff.

Pathetic!!!

admin    0
admin

Hi All,

Let me try and put a new perspective on this matter, without breaking confidentiality.

The "reporter" just used one of Cali Crafts listings, where Alass bought a couple of items, to report Alass for buying "cheap" items to up his ratings.

The report was not made against Cali for selling to Alass.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Wah hah hah hah hah!!

Hi All,

Let me try and put a new perspective on this matter, without breaking confidentiality.

The "reporter" just used one of Cali Crafts listings, where Alass bought a couple of items, to report Alass for buying "cheap" items to up his ratings.

The report was not made against Cali for selling to Alass.

Thanks Andries for clearing this up!;)

CaliCraft is one of a number of sellers from whom I have bought large numbers of gorgeous beads, semi-precious stones, etc. sometimes buying up to forty different items at a time because the traders are excellent (with good quality products) and offer good shipping prices for bulk orders. These same traders are also kind enough to rate buyers. :D

Whoever reported CaliCraft (and Alass) is up to mischief and should really be cautioned against abusive tactics. :mad:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I fully agree with MsPlod's sentiments. Whoever did this false reporting was just wasting Uncle BoB's time and I feel that "reporter" should be cautioned. Could it possibly be someone who is Cali's opposition? Just a thought ...

Cali Craft and Gems

@ Lily - that thought crossed my mind! You do get some "jealous" individuals out there!

Never the less, everyone is most welcome to buy from me at any time - I won't report you unless you don't pay! LOL

On a lighter note, I think Cuan is too busy preparing for the upcoming "top sellers" dinner in PE! He's trying to find a way to avoid being tackled by us nutty PE folk!

:D

kebs    10
kebs

@ Cali - you also going to the dinner then? My first one..

Cali Craft and Gems

@ Kebs - my first time too! :)

kebs    10
kebs

Great - we can be both be newbies then!! ;)