Sign in to follow this  
bigv1978

Why does BOB allow Verified International Sellers when they cleary will not pay out!

bigv1978    10
bigv1978

Hi

Can anyone tell me why BOB allows International Sellers to be Verified when they clearly will not pay out due to the Following reasons!

Payments sent by wire transfer.

Imported/dropshipped items sold by Verified Users.

Payments sent to any international location (i.e. outside of South Africa)

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

As far as I am aware, international sellers cannot be verified.

It is possible that the seller you are referring to was verified while still in SA and then moved overseas.

kyle2    10
kyle2

mmmmmmmmm

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I agree with Tananka. BoB does not allowed international sellers to become verified.

bigv1978    10
bigv1978
I agree with Tananka. BoB does not allowed international sellers to become verified.

I KNOW BOB DOES NOT ALLOW INTERNATIONAL SELLERS TO BE VERIFIED - I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES WHO WHERE IN S.A AND THEN MOVED!!!

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING MY POINT

RULES OF BOB VERIFIED SELLERS ARE THAT BOB WILL NOT PAY IF

Imported/dropshipped items sold by Verified Users

ALL THE VERIFIED INTERNATIONAL SELLERS DO ONE OF THE 2 ABOVE MENTIONED THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERFORE BOB WILL NOT PAY - THEREFORE THE VERIFIED SIGN MEANS JACK

SO WHY DOES BOB ALLOW THEM TO KEEP THIS STATUS WHEN THEY MOVE OUT OF SA BECAUSE BOB WILL NOT PAY!!!!!

HOPE YOU SEE MY POINT!!!!!

admin    0
admin

Hi bigv1978,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please do not post in all caps, it denotes shouting in internet etiquette.

Thank you.

bigv1978    10
bigv1978

Hello

Sorry about that. Can you answer my question why some international sellers carry a verified sign - if it means nothing cause they dont comply with your terms and conditions!

admin    0
admin

Hi bigv1978,

Unfortunately the only person that can answer this question for you (Cuan) will only be available on Monday.

mellowred    10
mellowred

When typing, it is impossible to show facial expression. Caps is a way of reflecting that you are furious and shouting. Read the link that Admin provided and learn.

Please remember that this is a public forum and we are all just forum members, basically trying to give our advice/opinions on subjects raised until the official guns arrive to give you a formal answer.

Shouting or venting your annoyance on us is not going to "win you friends or influence" any of us, and will not help, you solve the issue at hand.

I assume you have had a bad experience with a particular purchase and as such suggest that you contact BoB directly at hello@bidorbuy.co.za.

Good luck

Mandy

bigv1978    10
bigv1978

Hi

Thanks and I did say sorry about it

flysouth    10
flysouth
Hi

Can anyone tell me why BOB allows International Sellers to be Verified when they clearly will not pay out due to the Following reasons!

Payments sent by wire transfer.

Imported/dropshipped items sold by Verified Users.

does BoB allow international sellers to be verified, if they have BoBPay or a south african bank account.

Is that why those sellers are verified??

qball    10
qball

If a seller is verified, it means we have done a criminal, ID and credit check on them. If they move it does not necessarily mean they will lose their status as verified, as they filled in the application and were accepted as a Verified User, this does not change if they move.

Unfortunately we have to have restrictions in place particularly with overseas sellers due to shipping and other issues outside of the seller's or bidorbuy's control etc. Therefore these will be excluded in the BPP.

It is also at our discretion as to who gets Verified User status and what will be covered by our BPP.

Which seller are you referring to and what is the issue with the seller? Have you reported this to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za?

Kind regards

Cuan

Talk To Your Car    10
Talk To Your Car

Hello

I am here from the u.k and would like to ask, Is it possible for me to become verified at all, it seems that when i try, the system asks for a S.A Identity Number, which i do not have because i am not from S.A .

I did have to send some id to become verified with bidorbuy so is this not enough ?

Kind Regards :)

qball    10
qball

We have 2 processes, becoming a Verified User, which requires you to submit an application, indemnity form and copy of your SA ID book. And then we also request documents on a random or ad hoc basis to confirm the details registered on our site. This does not mean you become a Verified User.

We unfortunately cannot give you verified user status, as we cannot do an ID check with the local Home Affairs department, nor a criminal and credit record check on you if you are from an overseas country.

Kind regards

Cuan