Sign in to follow this  
bagusm

UNIQUE MTN083 numbers with/without 786

bagusm

Hi

I'm in search of 2 or 4 MTN083 numbers which contain the numbers 786 in them or just simple MTN083 numbers.

Many thanks

RISadler

Why "786"?

Bertman Trading

@ RISadler

just google 786 and you will find the answers. I don't want to step on any toes by trying to explain as it is a subject of sensitive matter and can easily be messed up by the not-so-informed like myself:eek:

RISadler

:o ... there it sits, between 785 and 787. Horrors!

Sorry, bagusm, obviously 786 means something to you, but not to me. Cultural relativity is just that, relative.

MsPlod
:o ... there it sits, between 785 and 787. Horrors!

Sorry, bagusm, obviously 786 means something to you, but not to me. Cultural relativity is just that, relative.

Have a look at Writing 786 in Place of Bismillah and you may understand the cultural sensitivity better...

RISadler
Have a look at Writing 786 in Place of Bismillah and you may understand the cultural sensitivity better...

People should never be sensitive about their or others' culture. They should be proud of their own culture and respect that of others.

MsPlod

Absolutely!

People should never be sensitive about their or others' culture. They should be proud of their own culture and respect that of others.

Which is presumably why the BoBber in question does want a number with 786 in it ;)...

hangin.gif

RISadler
Which is presumably why the BoBber in question does not want a number with 786 in it ;)...

The way I read the original request, is that bagusm wants a number with the number 786 in it.

Anyway, the point is that I did not know about "786" and when asked, was promptly told ACHTUNG - MINEN!I completely respect bagusm's desire for that particular number, but not the cat-footing in directing me to Google and such.

MsPlod
The way I read the original request, is that bagusm wants a number with the number 786 in it.

Anyway, the point is that I did not know about "786" and when asked, was promptly told ACHTUNG - MINEN!I completely respect bagusm's desire for that particular number, but not the cat-footing in directing me to Google and such.

Good German!

Please see my edit to my last post - whoopsy - typo!!:P

kyle2

Oh boy, thats a busy number, half the people say one thing the other say no, very touchy subject with that particular sector, best not to get involved, one of my friends from that religious persuasion, wanted my number which starts with 687, weird?