Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

Awesome bargain!!

BumbleBee

.....there you go, this is exactly the kind of thinking that started this craze in the first place. It is exactly the kind of thinking that has lost so many unsuspecting buyers alot of money and most probably put them off coin collecting all together, what a shame :(

RISadler
.....there you go, this is exactly the kind of thinking that started this craze in the first place. It is exactly the kind of thinking that has lost so many unsuspecting buyers alot of money and most probably put them off coin collecting all together, what a shame :(

There's a sucker born every minute...

eZethu Coins
I agree with kyle2. Keep the coins and when the next craze hits, cash in quickly.

But that would mean taking advantage .....hmmm...can't see it ever becoming "the right thing to do" - unsuspecting buyers - caged hunting - same class of thing

BumbleBee
But that would mean taking advantage .....hmmm...can't see it ever becoming "the right thing to do" - unsuspecting buyers - caged hunting - same class of thing

Could be a case of the rich stealing from the stupid, or maybe the poor stealing from the rich? Hell, whichever way you look at it, it is theft! Just proves that in this country CRIME PAYS!

I keep hearing the phrase... "willing seller, willing buyer". I think its rubbish, it should be "greedy seller, misinformed buyer"

eZethu Coins
Could be a case of the rich stealing from the stupid, or maybe the poor stealing from the rich? Hell, whichever way you look at it, it is theft! Just proves that in this country CRIME PAYS!

I keep hearing the phrase... "willing seller, willing buyer". I think its rubbish, it should be "greedy seller, misinformed buyer"

Hitting the head on the nail mate :D

kyle2

Bumblebee, I think you've hit the nail on the head!;) Misinformation is a powerful tool! only benefits unscroupulous sellers, It is the very reason I started posting on Bobs forums.

BumbleBee

Yes yes, but we're hitting an iron nail with rubber mallet, is it informing anyone? Very few of these buyers know this forum exists or even how to go about using it, to a first time user it can be very intimidating.

kyle2

Sorry Renaldo, didn't mean to pinch a phrase, I posted at the same time you did, using my phone as a modem, bit of a time lag.;)

kyle2

Whats to be done? A bigger mallet? or to drive the nail into the apropriate section of wood?

eZethu Coins
Sorry Renaldo, didn't mean to pinch a phrase, I posted at the same time you did, using my phone as a modem, bit of a time lag.;)

:D I did it from another angle - hitting the head on the nail is not the same thing :D However great minds do think somehow alike

RISadler

OK, point made... How about... sell these coins to all the dodo's with too much greediness - sorry, cash - and provide a refund clause when they realise (and admit) their own stupidity, minus a substantial "admin" fee, of course. :D

kyle2

That sound like an excellent idea, some sort of buyers remorse clause where its a win win situation. The buyer changes his mind before the item is sent, pays a type fine, say 10% of the sale value to avoid negative ratings and the seller puts it back up for sale or offers it to the next highest bidder. Would it be possible to have an Opt Out button I wonder?

eZethu Coins
That sound like an excellent idea, some sort of buyers remorse clause where its a win win situation. The buyer changes his mind before the item is sent, pays a type fine, say 10% of the sale value to avoid negative ratings and the seller puts it back up for sale or offers it to the next highest bidder. Would it be possible to have an Opt Out button I wonder?

Good idea, but I can see the potential buyer abuse that this could lead to. (*tongue back in cheek*) Besides - have you seen a shark spit a fish out after it had swallowed it? :D

qball

Hi All

Actions like this are irresponsible and are not permitted. Should you continue along this path we will be forced to take further steps.

Opinions are welcome but this sort of behaviour is not welcome nor tolerated on the site or the forum.

Please ensure you adhere to our terms and conditions.

Regards

Cuan