Sign in to follow this  
mellowred

Search Engines that work

mellowred    10
mellowred

My, am I impressed. I'm busy re listing items and researching those I didn't have time for before.

A Google search popped my BoB item right at the top :). Not only that, but there were some other listings on a site called Donkiz. I was really puzzled as the wording was exactly the same as my BoB listing. When I went and checked this out, there was my BoB listing under a Hermanus search page.:D

Well done BoB!

Now, if I can just find some other info on the Cobbler's Last I'll be in heaven :cool:.

jacque31    10
jacque31
My, am I impressed. I'm busy re listing items and researching those I didn't have time for before.

A Google search popped my BoB item right at the top :). Not only that, but there were some other listings on a site called Donkiz. I was really puzzled as the wording was exactly the same as my BoB listing. When I went and checked this out, there was my BoB listing under a Hermanus search page.:D

Well done BoB!

Now, if I can just find some other info on the Cobbler's Last I'll be in heaven :cool:.

You will have to say thank you to the Google spider for that, not BoB - they're the one who's indexing the site ;)

qball    11
qball

And we do a lot of work so they can index the pages... ;)