Sign in to follow this  
BeadandCraft Studio

Would you deal with this Buyer

BeadandCraft Studio    10
BeadandCraft Studio

All ratings received by Penny J on bidorbuy.co.za

Buyer makes purchase on 26th July.At that time,she had 0 ratings,with 2 negative ratings to her name out of 3 purchases for non-payment.I sent 3 emails from my email account and 3 emails from my Bidorbuy Account.There was no response at all.On the day,I was supposed to file Snc,I send a final reminder to make payment,advising her that it was a Final Reminder and that a Snc will be filed.Finally I get a response,stating that she had paid 4 days earlier.As there was no payment reflecting in my account,I asked for Proof of Payment and havent heard from her since.I filed the Snc,giving her an extra day,she has not responded to the Snc which was finalised today.I rated her negative as she lied about her payment and did not even correspond with me regarding payment and judging by the negatives,left by other sellers,I felt I was within my rights to give her a negative.Ratings were left today.A few hours ago,I receive an email,from her that she had a problem with her bank and that because I "threatened " her with a SNC,she decided not to go ahead with the purchase and has decided to "leave me to do,what I will"

I have followed every rule when dealing with this buyer and dont take kindly to the fact that she feels threatened because I filed an Snc and rated negatively.And also for the abusive emails that I have received from her,since:mad:

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

Hi DB,

Do not feel guilty or sorry for your actions, by the sound of it, she only wasted your time with 200 excuses, the past 3 months we have heared almost every story regarding payments not made from buyers, some buyers just bid for the fun of it, others are just plain spiteful and then you get those who are addicted to bidding, wins 100 items in a week's time and can't afford to pay for even half of it! :rolleyes:

It happens, your actions is totally within reason.

BeadandCraft Studio

Thanks,MK Jewels. I too have heard every excuse under the sun,but still gave her the benefit of the doubt.Luckily I save all emails till the transaction is concluded,so she has no grounds whatsover.Hopefully other sellers,will see her ratings and know who they are dealing with.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Sounds like attempted emotional blackmail, trying to make you feel guilty.

Just ignore it, she can't do anything to you anyway.

I hope you have blocked her from buying from you.

BeadandCraft Studio

I have blocked her as soon as I rated her.Looks like I have to watch my back,for any newbies that may pop up to give me vindictive ratings,judging by her threatening emails.Needless to say,I gave as good as I got;)

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

I have a nice little phrase that I use for buyers like this but I'm afraid I can't tell you what is is because there is some kind of filter on the forum that will just replace it with funky little stars.

DB, don't loose any sleep over this, I can guarantee you that they aren't.

BeadandCraft Studio
I have a nice little phrase that I use for buyers like this but I'm afraid I can't tell you what is is because there is some kind of filter on the forum that will just replace it with funky little stars.

DB, don't loose any sleep over this, I can guarantee you that they aren't.

Hehe,Now,now BumbleBee,you letting my imagination run wild,and boy have I got a wild imagination;)