Sign in to follow this  
qball

Warning - Beware of cheap laptops being advertised

qball    11
qball

Hi All

Please take care when dealing with new users to forum advertising cheap laptops, they may be scammers looking to conclude deals off the site. If they ask you to PM them, please do so with caution, we cannot help you if you transact off the site with these people.

Kind regards

Cuan

TradeRouteMall    10
TradeRouteMall

Hi Cuan,

there is a user "edomingoz" from overseas offering charger. Is it safe to deal with this person?

TradeRouteMall    10
TradeRouteMall

Sure, will do that.

MAGTraders    10
MAGTraders

This same user tried to sell me Robotech DVDs through the PM system. He said he will only list the items if I agreed to purchase (in dollars too!). Surely this is against the rules.

livesteel    10
livesteel

Cheap Laptop

Hi there, I am really interested in a laptop that is on BOB, but worried it's a scam, how can I check and what guarantees do I have if I do the buy now function with BOB?:confused:

anerstemens    10
anerstemens
Hi there, I am really interested in a laptop that is on BOB, but worried it's a scam, how can I check and what guarantees do I have if I do the buy now function with BOB?:confused:

What is the laptop link , and before you buy pm I`ll list the same laptop.. I buy direct from suppliers.

alvaroqueiros64    10
alvaroqueiros64

reseller of cheap product looking for support

HI bidorbuy community.

I have been selling online for some time now . I have my own website , i have a fully verified paypal account for years ....

I just start selling now on bid or buy . Like so how can i prove to bidorbuy community that i am a legit seller.

I got happy because i thought bid or buy was acting like a escrow service and keep money until my clients received the product.

I am happy with that . But am i thinking right or please someone can help me . I want to start slow and gain trust of people ..but how can i do this . I have very good products at very good prices and i think i could also help people to get cheap products.

I am a honest person and dont like to prejudicate other people.

Can someone help me and point me in the righ direction please.

Thanks.

aq

Edited by alvaroqueiros64

wayjen    10
wayjen

The right direction is to the exit, we do not allow links to outside sites here.

alvaroqueiros64    10
alvaroqueiros64

Hi,

thanks for your kind introduction , I just refered the website for people to see it .

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Welcome to the forum, alvaroqueirosa64.

It is so important for sellers (and buyers) to read all the rules of Bid or Buy before posting their info on the forum or in the ads as it is not allowed.

Please stay with BoB if you intend selling on the site - it's the best in the country if not in the world - and you will get all the help you can possibly need. But it is important to follow all the rules. Good luck with your sales.-